[TRAVEL] Going to New Orleans in a few weeks...Lace Me

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
whenever you're ready, just hit me up. I told you I'm in BR all the time. I stayed on Coursey for about 10 years.

Jasmine's? U swing???

Oh yeah? I worked off Coursey for about 4 years.

Nahhhh, she wanted to go check it out just to see how it was, talking about its just a club.... I woulda been about it, but I remember a homie of mine mentioning a swingers club named Jasmines and I was like hol up.

For sure, if I dont hit you up soon It'll been around crawfish season for sure. I got some people coming into town that want the full experience, and you sound like you really been all round N.O and B.R

gogogubari

Mjpls I'm already black
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
YERDMEH
:whoo:Jasmines ? @gogogubari

So since it aint crawfish season I cant even indulge like i planned !?:why::beli::martin:

Jasmines is a swingers club in the Quarters. Despicable things that you don't wanna do (with your girl present :shaq:)

Crawfish goes out of season around the July 4th. They get hard. Not saying that you won;t find any, but they won't be as good. You'll probably get farm-raised crawfish. Are you coming this month?

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
Jasmines is a swingers club in the Quarters. Despicable things that you don't wanna do (with your girl present :shaq:)

Crawfish goes out of season around the July 4th. They get hard. Not saying that you won;t find any, but they won't be as good. You'll probably get farm-raised crawfish. Are you coming this month?
We've been to a swingers club to people watch :sas2:

I'll b there this month... Fri the 20th

Will it be possible to find gumbo with no pork? And how is the uber pricing there? Did more searching through AirBNB and hotel sites... Probably gonna go with a hotel 4 this trip... The Hyatt Regency downtown.

gogogubari

Mjpls I'm already black
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
YERDMEH

Will it be possible to find gumbo with no pork? And how is the uber pricing there? Did more searching through AirBNB and hotel sites... Probably gonna go with a hotel 4 this trip... The Hyatt Regency downtown.

Hmmm... I don' think I put any pork in my seafood gumbo, but neither does chicken and sausage gumbo have any. Those will be your main two choices at any restaurant. I've never used Uber in NO. Loyola? Ur a couple of blocks away from Canal so you should be fine. Make your girl wear comfortable shoes.

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA

If they pork in gumbo, it ain't gumbo.

Hit up magazine st. Plenty of shyt for and your chick to do and eat.

What's your dining budget?

I would recommend Kpauls in the FQ. For a good authentic Louisiana restaurant. Jacques Imos is also good, it's a cab ride from downtown.

For a good PoBoy got to Parkway, there are some places equally good, but it's probably your best bet.

If you are able I would highly recommend you taking your girl to a nice restaurant.

She'll thank you later.

Last edited:

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
Hmmm... I don' think I put any pork in my seafood gumbo, but neither does chicken and sausage gumbo have any. Those will be your main two choices at any restaurant. I've never used Uber in NO. Loyola? Ur a couple of blocks away from Canal so you should be fine. Make your girl wear comfortable shoes.
Yup its on Loyola. When u mentioned Cajuns is that the joint on Broad St or Claiborne?

Where the trees at :myman:

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
If they pork in gumbo, it ain't gumbo.

Hit up magazine st. Plenty of shyt for and your chick to do and eat.

What's your dining budget?
No set dining budget really since its her bday and NO is food heaven... Not going too crazy tho. Good lookin out on the gumbo tip too.