[TRAVEL] Going to New Orleans in a few weeks...Lace Me

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
:lupe:

So this brings me to the question... Where do I eat?

Breh you gotta go to castnett seafood buy their cup of gumbo and their shrimp poboys are:wow:. There is another place called new orleans food and spirit their shrimp poboys and hambugers are also great but make sure you get the voodoo rolls breh thats all I'm going to say.:banderas:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Bayou Classic
This will be a good weekend if you come on this weekend. Lots of ppl and parties and events

When you see the flashing yellow lights on Bourbon St., You've gone too far, (gay area)
When you see the kid dancing or playing drums, (don't laugh) just drop some money in the box and keep it moving
Go get your palms read
Get you a hand grenade (They are good) you may think you can drink 5 of them shyts, but stop at 2, they will have you but-naked on Bourbon if you consume to many

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
@s0f0cused Bayou Classic. The main parts ain't the tourist traps. Where are you staying?
Still looking for spots now... Right now the Hyatt Regency Downtown is looking best... I kinda wanna be more by the FQ tho... Gonna do more searching when I get off work.

Last edited:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Still looking for spots now... Right now the Wyatt Regency Downtown is looking best... I kinda wanna be more by the FQ tho... Gonna do more searching when I get off work.

You may come out better by doing AirBNB.

Doing these times them hotel prices can be high, I know for the Bayou Classic weekend.

I have rentals, that I rent out to outta towners but their in the hood area, but close to Bourbon ST.

I may have something open, if you're interested for that weekend you're traveling.

gogogubari

Mjpls I'm already black
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
YERDMEH
Idk if you are trying to club or do some romantic stuff with your girl, but there is an escape room thingy i just did ( i did the voodoo room) that was kinda cool. [http://www.cluecarre.com/] Its not exclusive to NOLA, though. Hit up Deenie's for food. Of COURSE, you have to go Manchu's and get at least an 8-piece chicken dinner with rice.The fried shrimp is good, too. Go to Cajun's and get some boiled shrimp b/c the crawfish are out of season right now. Neighborhoods are confusing and will take you in loops, so make sure not to keep circling and draw attention to self. . Make sure you know your one-ways, and your blocked off streets. It can be a pain b/c they will block off an intersection and you just want to get across the street. NOLA traffic twitter will keep you afloat with that. Don't but souvenirs in the Quarters. Go to a Walmart in Metairie or Kenner. IF you go to Ceasar's, u gay or like to shake that ass (Westbank), so stay away.. Don't ask anybody for directions to good seafood bc they will give you the address to De Ja Vu (Strip club on Conti) Eiffel should pop on the Friday or Sunday. Blue NIle is a nice spot if you like jazz. ALL Strip Clubs (especially Chi-Chi's, don't let them fool you) are sorry, but them hoes be lit, so ehhhh. idk what else to tell you. Hit me up when you get here. I can tell you what's poppin that week/weekend.

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
Big :salute: 2 all yall...

Yall really blessing ya breh with hella good game... Keep it comin!!!!

Walmart would have souveniers? Or u was jus sayin where WallyWorld is located @gogogubari

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Stay away from the Hustler strip clubs they are pretty shytty and the girls arent as pretty. Lipsticks was decent, one chick pulled the panties off (supposed to be illegal) and pac manned a $1 bill right in front of me :wow:

If you are with yo gal and want a little quiet time hit up Royal street and take in some local art. Also hit up Frenchman street which is the grown up version of Bourbon for jazz music.

Find the white dude in the Cowboy hat in the row of horse drawn carriages if you want to get a history lesson from a Nola og :birdman:

If you want to get drunk fast while on bourbon you need to find the drink called the Hand grenade, I was slizzurd after only 2. Drunk walking around on a random Wednesday at 3pm in the afternoon had me rethinking my life decisions n shyt :russ:

Dont waste your time waiting on beignets at Cafe du monde, go where the locals go around the corner at Cafe beignets

gogogubari

Mjpls I'm already black
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
YERDMEH
Big :salute: 2 all yall...

Yall really blessing ya breh with hella good game... Keep it comin!!!!

Walmart would have souveniers? Or u was jus sayin where WallyWorld is located @gogogubari

get your souvenirs (i.e keychains, shirts, flags, mugs, cups, beads, etc) from WALMART. Everything they are selling you in the quarters is the same shyt with a price mark-up.

gogogubari

Mjpls I'm already black
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
YERDMEH
Stay away from the Hustler strip clubs they are pretty shytty and the girls arent as pretty. Lipsticks was decent, one chick pulled the panties off (supposed to be illegal) and pac manned a $1 bill right in front of me :wow:

If you are with yo gal and want a little quiet time hit up Royal street and take in some local art. Also hit up Frenchman street which is the grown up version of Bourbon for jazz music.

Find the white dude in the Cowboy hat in the row of horse drawn carriages if you want to get a history lesson from a Nola og :birdman:

If you want to get drunk fast while on bourbon you need to find the drink called the Hand grenade, I was slizzurd after only 2. Drunk walking around on a random Wednesday at 3pm in the afternoon had me rethinking my life decisions n shyt :russ:

Dont waste your time waiting on beignets at Cafe du monde, go where the locals go around the corner at Cafe beignets

yes to Frenchman. I saw a broad stick 11 one dollar bills in her twat. (bish musta had a tunnel for a p*ssy) My homeboy took about 3 of em out and stuffed them in his mouth. It was FILTHY that night, my Gawd.

I had a nice time, though.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Idk if you are trying to club or do some romantic stuff with your girl, but there is an escape room thingy i just did ( i did the voodoo room) that was kinda cool. [http://www.cluecarre.com/] Its not exclusive to NOLA, though. Hit up Deenie's for food. Of COURSE, you have to go Manchu's and get at least an 8-piece chicken dinner with rice.The fried shrimp is good, too. Go to Cajun's and get some boiled shrimp b/c the crawfish are out of season right now. Neighborhoods are confusing and will take you in loops, so make sure not to keep circling and draw attention to self. . Make sure you know your one-ways, and your blocked off streets. It can be a pain b/c they will block off an intersection and you just want to get across the street. NOLA traffic twitter will keep you afloat with that. Don't but souvenirs in the Quarters. Go to a Walmart in Metairie or Kenner. IF you go to Ceasar's, u gay or like to shake that ass (Westbank), so stay away.. Don't ask anybody for directions to good seafood bc they will give you the address to De Ja Vu (Strip club on Conti) Eiffel should pop on the Friday or Sunday. Blue NIle is a nice spot if you like jazz. ALL Strip Clubs (especially Chi-Chi's, don't let them fool you) are sorry, but them hoes be lit, so ehhhh. idk what else to tell you. Hit me up when you get here. I can tell you what's poppin that week/weekend.

I was going to post up some stuff but you killed it, I need to come rock with you in the city one weekend geeez

@s0f0cused willie maes has some bomb chicken too. But willies chicken shack is on bourbon so thats all you really need :whew: and Manchu's

If you bout that strip club life go to passions:youngsabo:, hood but :whew::whew::whew:

Honestly anytime I'm in N.O its usually for work a convention or its straight down town or its up and down veterans in kenner. Trying to run around them wards in m younger days left a nikka scarred for life:sadbron:

You'll get your best food from random joints, the fancier it looks the worst the food more than likely:heh:

@gogogubari I've never done that clue stuff my next trip down there with some people I'ma try it out. A friend of mine was trying to get me to go to Jasmines with her I was like :patrice: dont think ima about that life nor ready to witness what is probably alot of :scust: people.

gogogubari

Mjpls I'm already black
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
YERDMEH
whenever you're ready, just hit me up. I told you I'm in BR all the time. I stayed on Coursey for about 10 years.

Jasmine's? U swing???