Trump has officially declared a national emergency to build his wall.

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
Instead of declaring national emergency on climate change, the opiod epidemic, crumbling infrastructure, historic wealth inequality, he's doing it for a fukking wall.

yeah..... America's done

This has ALWAYS been about no bid contracts. Nothing else. Just wait and see.

Imhotep2

Superstar
Daps
Hope he does it and he destroys American democracy forever:yeshrug:

Been preparing for this country to burn for awhile now :blessed:

Genesis chapter 15 verse 13-15, this shyt is biblical:wow:

I got land in Africa, connections in Canada, zero debt, and an emergency fund set up for my family to jet the fukk outta here if shyt goes south :obama:

An impending depression, deficits during a recovery, tariffs on our allies and on the worlds biggest manufacturing country, massive tax cuts to the rich and nothing for the middle class, housing and student loan bubbles about to burst, wages stagnant and prices of everything else increasing, impending war with Iran, no more democracy, a president compromised by Russia. If this entire trump presidency all you did was stunt on ig, thirst after ig thots, accrue debt, spend money on materialistic possessions, and continue to live life like shyt is sweet then you deserve every bit of suffering that's coming your way :umad:

Cant wait to see this shyt come to light, the shyt my great grandkids are going to read about in their history books are going to be :banderas: