Trump has officially declared a national emergency to build his wall.

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Instead of declaring national emergency on climate change, the opiod epidemic, crumbling infrastructure, historic wealth inequality, he's doing it for a fukking wall.

yeah..... America's done
:mjlol: nikka the whole country is done Because Trump isn't governing from the left?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Doesn't matter. Say the serenity prayer on this one breh.
it actually doesnt matter. first of all the money has to be taken from the existing military budget

second of all, this lets the next dem president call an emergency over whatever they want. i just called a bunch of republican senators offices and thanked them for being such spineless pussies :laff:

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Trump so desperate to have his name on something, so he can bragged about what he did.,.. u not stopping people from coming into this country
nikka wtf are you talking about. Obama was hard on the boarder too. Border security is a universal idea

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
it actually doesnt matter. first of all the money has to be taken from the existing military budget

second of all, this lets the next dem president call an emergency over whatever they want. i just called a bunch of republican senators offices and thanked them for being such spineless pussies :laff:
So much shyt in this bill that is going to give the next president so much power. On top of Trump setting this call for a National Emergency this is low key paving the way for some fukked up shyt now that you got me thinking:ohhh:

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
:salute::salute:

What type of career do you have breh?

I was considering joining the air force, do you think that would be a good move for me? I work in retail as a sales associate at Dollar General.

Get the fukk outta there now. :mjlol:

You better join the Air Force, Army or Navy. When you enlist, pick a technical job or go medical