Trump has officially declared a national emergency to build his wall.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
When dap fishing goes wrong
I don't give a fukk about daps. I'm just not going to bytch about a wall that I have no power over preventing from being built. White racists voted for him so if he blows their bread to keep brown people out then that's on them :manny:

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Hope he does it and he destroys American democracy forever:yeshrug:

Been preparing for this country to burn for awhile now :blessed:

Genesis chapter 15 verse 13-15, this shyt is biblical:wow:

I got land in Africa, connections in Canada, zero debt, and an emergency fund set up for my family to jet the fukk outta here if shyt goes south :obama:

An impending depression, deficits during a recovery, tariffs on our allies and on the worlds biggest manufacturing country, massive tax cuts to the rich and nothing for the middle class, housing and student loan bubbles about to burst, wages stagnant and prices of everything else increasing, impending war with Iran, no more democracy, a president compromised by Russia. If this entire trump presidency all you did was stunt on ig, thirst after ig thots, accrue debt, spend money on materialistic possessions, and continue to live life like shyt is sweet then you deserve every bit of suffering that's coming your way :umad:

Cant wait to see this shyt come to light, the shyt my great grandkids are going to read about in their history books are going to be :banderas:

:salute::salute:

What type of career do you have breh?

I was considering joining the air force, do you think that would be a good move for me? I work in retail as a sales associate at Dollar General.

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Hope he does it and he destroys American democracy forever:yeshrug:

Been preparing for this country to burn for awhile now :blessed:

Genesis chapter 15 verse 13-15, this shyt is biblical:wow:

I got land in Africa, connections in Canada, zero debt, and an emergency fund set up for my family to jet the fukk outta here if shyt goes south :obama:

An impending depression, deficits during a recovery, tariffs on our allies and on the worlds biggest manufacturing country, massive tax cuts to the rich and nothing for the middle class, housing and student loan bubbles about to burst, wages stagnant and prices of everything else increasing, impending war with Iran, no more democracy, a president compromised by Russia. If this entire trump presidency all you did was stunt on ig, thirst after ig thots, accrue debt, spend money on materialistic possessions, and continue to live life like shyt is sweet then you deserve every bit of suffering that's coming your way :umad:

Cant wait to see this shyt come to light, the shyt my great grandkids are going to read about in their history books are going to be :banderas:
Facts. I ain't got the money to leave. But I got the straps. Got a garden. Got some well water.

Like Lupe said. When nikkas gotta eat thats when shyt get greasy.:demonic:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
What difference will this really make besides being a waste of money?
People who own land on the border area will lose their land to the government. So there's land owners who are against it for this reason and will try to fight it in court.

I don't see this National Emergency holding up in the Supreme Court.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
People who own land on the border area will lose their land to the government. So there's land owners who are against it for this reason and will try to fight it in court.

Yeah that's fukked up but maybe he'll just build as much as he can.

The Supreme Court is 5 to 4 in Trump's favor, though Roberts is sort of a swing vote. One more Trump pick in there though, and it's a wrap.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

With the nut ass shyt they been doing, the courts might in fact back it.