Twitter chief Jack Dorsey announces plans to move to Africa

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Cats going to be making money in Africa the next decade. Instead of boo hoo’n yall might want to figure out how yall can get in the mix.
This and honestly I would prefer if African Americans got in on that instead of non-blacks and oyinbo for real...we don't need no more colonizers in the motherland.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
South Africa is a big place for start ups, I’m not surprised...

SA, Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya and Rwanda are the biggest start-up markets right now on the SS African continent. For anyone looking to get into the African tech scene, those countries are ground zero.

Interesting that these are also Anglophone countries. Francophone countries have really been in a vice grip from France.

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SA, Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya and Rwanda are the biggest start-up markets right now on the SS African continent. For anyone looking to get into the African tech scene, those countries are ground zero.

Interesting that these are also Anglophone countries. Francophone countries have really been in a vice grip from France.

I notice the anglophone/francophone thing too:ohhh:

Cote D'Ivoire was 10x better than Ghana when I visited in early 2000s, now Ghana is really on the come up.....

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006

I'm trying to get out to Nigeria in the next year or so...I was trying to this year and had to put my plans on hold.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
I notice the anglophone/francophone thing too:ohhh:

Cote D'Ivoire was 10x better than Ghana when I visited in early 2000s, now Ghana is really on the come up.....

To be fair, Senegal and CIV have really improved in the recent years as it concerns development and what not. However, the vicegrip of French monetary policy inhibits their dynasicm to a degree.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
They really want to take over EVERYTHING :skip:
Cacs are like a parasite of Earth. Their only objective is to control EVERYTHING it seems like... There's no place on this damn Earth not even the most remote region where their tentacles are not there.