Two women set up to be robbed, pistol-whipped by men they met at Cleveland strip club

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
shyt is crazy in the Land. Been a long while since I been to a strip club in downtown Cleveland, never knew the dancers to be dropping they IG to customers.

Two women set up to be robbed, pistol-whipped by men they met at Cleveland strip club

CLEVELAND, Ohio – Two Cleveland women told investigators that two men they met through their work at a Cleveland strip club set them up to be robbed at gunpoint, according to police reports.

A 20-year-old woman was pistol-whipped when she and her 19-year-old friend were robbed early Tuesday on Hilgert Drive near East 97th Street, according to a police report.

No arrests have been made in the case, police said.

The two women said they work as dancers at The Alibi Inn strip club on Rockwell Avenue near East 24th Street in Cleveland. They met the two men earlier this month while working at the club, and continued to communicate with them through Instagram.

The men asked the two women to meet them early Tuesday to dance at a house party, where they could earn additional money outside of work. The women agreed, and the men picked them up in a dark blue or black Chevrolet.

They drove around for a while, but did not go to a house party. The women became suspicious, and the men began to act strangely, the police report says.

The men stopped the car about 6 a.m. in front of a home on Hilgert Drive near East 97th Street, and said they planned to buy weed. The man in the passenger seat pulled out a gun, and pretended to rob the driver, the police report says.

The passenger then turned the gun on the two women and demanded their money. The 20-year-old woman refused, so the passenger pistol-whipped her in the head and chest until she handed over her purse, the police report says.

The passenger also took the 19-year-old woman’s purse before he got out of the car and ran away.

The 20-year-old woman began to call 911, but the man in the driver’s seat yelled at the women and told them to get out of the car “so he could go look for the other guy,” the police report says. The women got out of the car before the driver sped away.

Both women believed they’d been set up, and that the two men had planned the robbery. The men blocked the women on Instagram after the incident.

The women did not know the men’s names, but the men referred to each other by the nicknames “Pa Pa” and “Ku,” the police report says. The women provided a possible license plate number for the dark blue or black Chevrolet they were driving.

The 20-year-old woman who was pistol-whipped suffered minor injuries but refused medical attention.

The strip club where the two women met the robbers, The Alibi Inn, was the site of a Friday shooting that injured two Georgia men. An argument started inside the club and spilled outside, where an unknown gunman shot the two men, police reports say.

Police have been called to the strip club at least 11 times since Oct. 1 for reported assaults, people with guns and drugs and damage to people’s cars in the parking lot, according to police records.

SmallWars

Superstar
Daps
That's blocks away from the largest men's homeless shelter in the county. It's got Mos Eisley scum and villainy status. Nothing but folks with nothing to lose hang out around there.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I know we have had a string of incidents in the surrounding downtown Cleveland areas lately. I'm usually downtown with my camera gear late nights, however outside of there steer clear of from E9th outward.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Why does the phrase pistol whipped/whooped make me chuckle.

This shyt wrong but I still laughed cause of that phrase