Two women set up to be robbed, pistol-whipped by men they met at Cleveland strip club

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I want to say a lot about the dumb decision the strippers made but we not supposed to victim blame. :snoop:

Them nikkas hoes for robbing somebody though.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Define "hoe".

And as usual make sure to take all the necessary precautions by making the necessary changes to the definition so that your own mother doesn't fit into the category
They're strippers and just about all of em refer to themselves and each other as bytch.

They're a different breed...they don't want your respect breh...

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if this story is true, those dudes are done contact them thru instagram and leave a digital footprint of all your spots in the last month.

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
Define "hoe".

And as usual make sure to take all the necessary precautions by making the necessary changes to the definition so that your own mother doesn't fit into the category

My nikka you know exactly what a hoe is...:comeon: A woman who directly sells her body for money...

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
Live anywhere near Kinsman, brehs...
:francis:
Fourth District Police station is literally 1 block away. Brehs that ain't from Cleveland, the edge of the police station parking lot is literally the next street over.

And they probably aint have that much money on them, dudes make more money credit card scamming and stealing ATM's

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
house party to dance at 6am.. :skip:
I think they really thought them nikkas wanted to fukk and were getting paid to do. You can't tell the cops you really were a prostitute that got robbed.

Why would rob strippers before the party/ ,,,,,,just set up a real party and do after :yeshrug:.... I sure they didn't get shiiit :mjlol:
nikka there was no party. They not going bring them to their house. Cause if they robbed them, then they'd have their address. Also like I said above a post stripper party at 6am? They were going their to fukk for money but you can't tell the police that.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Them chicks ain't ever see players club? That should be required viewing for new hoes.

tumblr_mqqk61nK3H1rewusno1_500.gif

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
America is great. Lots of people with guns who are scared to use them. Had this been in the Caribbean/central & South America, a bullet would have went through her head for refusing anything.

Happy they are alive and robbing people is some wack ish.