Two women set up to be robbed, pistol-whipped by men they met at Cleveland strip club

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
King Poetic said:
And you don’t know the dudes names and u been talking with them for a month

That's almost 'normal'. Matter of fact, there's a couple people walking around here that ONLY know me by my screen/street name and Imma keep it that way.

:sas2:

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You gotta be some special kind of low-life to be robbing women. Where's your pride as a man? :hhh:

house party to dance at 6am.. :skip:

Why would rob strippers before the party/ ,,,,,,just set up a real party and do after :yeshrug:.... I sure they didn't get shiiit :mjlol:

Uh maybe where I live it's different but the strip club closes at 5-6 am and the strippers don't get paid via direct deposit every 2 weeks......

Aka. Them hoes just got off work and had purses full of cash.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
usually its the other way around...:mjlol::russ: I guess it's about time for Equal opportunity.....:troll:

I was thinking it's usually the other way around

Smh these young strippers nowadays are dumb as a box of rocks :snoop:

Dancing at house parties is for regular customers only and you ALWAYS drive yourself there and you ALWAYS have strapped security :ufdup:

U a stripper?

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
You gotta be some special kind of low-life to be robbing women. Where's your pride as a man? :hhh:
:mjlol:

Bruh robbing women is exactly what any smart robber would do. Women and old people make easy targets. You expect them to try and rob a 6'4 230lb dude on his way home from work in the name of "pride" :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: the chances of that going south are MUCH higher than with some 20 year old women. These nikkas want a easy lick they dgaf about pride otherwise they'd get a fukking job like the rest of us.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Define "hoe".

And as usual make sure to take all the necessary precautions by making the necessary changes to the definition so that your own mother doesn't fit into the category
Refer to hoes as women brehs...:skip: