Tyrone Magnus disapproves black woman as a 007

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
Dudes trying to be the 3rd Ho Twin

Funny you say that because he's a big fan of them. I remember one video recently where Tyrone light skin cousin was clowning them c00n twins and Tyrone was riding hard for them

It's funny whenever Tyrone got this c00n opinions the people who is sitting next to him always disagree with him ( and in most cases those are people who are lighter than him like his girls or his cousin)

Dude is cool but all that white and Latina ass he gets makes him feel the need to be :mjpls:

Ya?

Banned
Daps
:mjlol::mjlol:O
Funny you say that because he's a big fan of them. I remember one video recently where Tyrone light skin cousin was clowning them c00n twins and Tyrone was riding hard for them

It's funny whenever Tyrone got this c00n opinions the people who is sitting next to him always disagree with him ( and in most cases those are people who are lighter than him like his girls or his cousin)

Dude is cool but all that white and Latina ass he gets makes him feel the need to be :mjpls:

Well when I say there are black dudes like this that it has nothing’s to do with what BW are doing or not doing dudes always have some excuse or outright deny it.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Tyrone Magnus is the "I always got clowned by Black people", "I always knew I was different", "everybody is so offended these days" type dude :manny:

He never said :mjpls: shyt as far as I know but refuse to talk about racial shyt or politics :ehh: To each his own

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Most of the black youtuber i know tend to collab on occassion with other black youtubers.
For example I've seen Michael Trapson do videos with Struggle Nation and Double Toasted several times.
But certain black youtubers never seem to have any other black people in their videos. This guy is one of them.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK,DE,MUFC,DMV

I stopped listening to him a long time ago because he was like a walking stereotype and he objectified the fact that he had a yt girlfriend.

It just struck me that he was suffering from "slave recently escaped from the plantation syndrome".