ot81gT1.gif

Get the fukk outta my car bytch.

Last edited:

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This wasn't hard on hoes at all.

On the hoh scale this was a zero. The bytch wasnt mentally hurt, physically hurt, emotionally hurt, she didnt learn no type of lesson.......:patrice:all he did was call her names and she got out of the car at her own will. had he pushed her out moving on the freeway or something then that would be hoh. this is just a boring guy yelling at a boring girl.

ive never used an uber but i know theres a 5 dollar cancellation fee. if she is in his whip and he cancelled, (i doubt he gets any of the fee) she can waste his gas and his time by doing what she did, he sat there with his car on, and lost other potential rides and he lost his cool....if anything she won.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Not a good look for anyone involved especially the driver. I'm all for putting chics in their place and an occasional HOH moment but dude went off the chain way too quick. The chic should have just gotten out the car. He could've easily drove off locked the door and started punching the shyt out of them. Chics need to realize how quick shyt can go sideways and stop trying to win every argument some shyt just aint worth it. You'll end up in a trunk or lying face down in a gutter.