Daps
:russ: her cavegirl dipped once he said he's putting them on youtube

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Not a good look for anyone involved especially the driver. I'm all for putting chics in their place and an occasional HOH moment but dude went off the chain way too quick. The chic should have just gotten out the car. He could've easily drove off locked the door and started punching the shyt out of them. Chics need to realize how quick shyt can go sideways and stop trying to win every argument some shyt just aint worth it. You'll end up in a trunk or lying face down in a gutter.
ya that was a congregation of idiots all in one care making bad decisions at the same time.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Even the mediator bro? What he do?
lol no the original occupants of the car

the driver was ready to blow before those 2 girls even got in. then he got some knuckleheads and it was a wrap

you can see him impatient cussing at random cars honking etc even before the girls get there... they're all lames

Daps
Reppin
NULL
he had to hit the gorilla glue
weed vape to keep from killin that bytch.
:mjlol:

wat6rr.jpg

:dead:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not a good look for anyone involved especially the driver. I'm all for putting chics in their place and an occasional HOH moment but dude went off the chain way too quick. The chic should have just gotten out the car. He could've easily drove off locked the door and started punching the shyt out of them. Chics need to realize how quick shyt can go sideways and stop trying to win every argument some shyt just aint worth it. You'll end up in a trunk or lying face down in a gutter.

Nah.... people have gotten way too soft, and its one of the reason you got people talking/acting sideways who shouldn't... verbally cussing that bytch out is nothing... she should've gotten out of his car....

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Nah.... people have gotten way too soft, and its one of the reason you got people talking/acting sideways who shouldn't... verbally cussing that bytch out is nothing... she should've gotten out of his car....

So true, the laws have made normal so weak. I remember back in the 90s in Louisiana, I never saw a woman get out of line with a man and still saw many women getting their shyt pushed in. Even now, I rarely see women go off, we were raised to beat the shyt out of anyone out of line or acting reckless.

Bring back my yesterday!