UFC 226 [7/7] “Clash Of The Champions” (Miocic/Cormier, Holloway Pulls Out, Ngannou/Lewis)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
What happened to N'Gannou smh. I thought he was just waiting for the 3rd round so it could test his gas tank but no, man was totally gun shy. The few jabs he threw looked nice, he could have at least try to spam this. But no commitment in his punch, nothing :mjcrying:
The mafia had money on the odds.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I would pick Jacare over them right now

As long as it is at 5 pm PST is some bumkin then where the find out away their sheets and pretend to know MMA

Cormier was built like and was beating the cream of the HW crop in the same fashion. Nothing's changed.

:mjlol:

Israel maybe since his grappling is still a question mark. Costa lights Jacare up. If it goes past round 2 either one will win since Jacare cardio is gone now

ndthentherewasx

El Capitan
Daps
Reppin
Tejas, Texas Sur
What happened to N'Gannou smh. I thought he was just waiting for the 3rd round so it could test his gas tank but no, man was totally gun shy. The few jabs he threw looked nice, he could have at least try to spam this. But no commitment in his punch, nothing :mjcrying:

Dana orchestrated that shyt. Threw a bag to him and Lewis to make Brocks coming back and getting a title shot look less "funny".

"The heavyweight division is trash right now"

Dude, you struggled with Mark Hunt :ld:

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
this is also what i think as well, but who knows ? its jus us giving him the benefit of the doubt cuz of an awesome career and legacy. he couldve been doping the whole time. he fought a lot pre-usada days, and also in pride.

lets not forget he had some bad fights over in japan n stuff, then comes to ufc and hes just in the matrix. who knows

EVERYONE in Pride was on roids. The company was actually distributing it to their fighters according to Heath Herring. So the fact that Anderson was only mediocre in Pride and didn't hit his greatness until UFC just proves how good he was and how he only failed after he was old as fukk and snapped his leg in half and needed help to keep competing at that age and that injury.

morris

Superstar
Daps
Israel maybe since his grappling is still a question mark. Costa lights Jacare up. If it goes past round 2 either one will win since Jacare cardio is gone now
Nah

CK6A.gif

Dana orchestrated that shyt. Threw a bag to him and Lewis to make Brocks coming back and getting a title shot look less "funny".

"The heavyweight division is trash right now"

Dude, you struggled with Mark Hunt :ld:

Hunt would have done this to have had no strroids been involved

Cain will forever be the homie for this shellacking.

1.gif

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
EVERYONE in Pride was on roids. The company was actually distributing it to their fighters according to Heath Herring. So the fact that Anderson was only mediocre in Pride and didn't hit his greatness until UFC just proves how good he was and how he only failed after he was old as fukk and snapped his leg in half and needed help to keep competing at that age and that injury.

I don't think Fedor juiced.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
^^^^^^^Good point. I hope this happens.

Gustaffson's fighting Volkan next month @ 227. Strip Daniel and make that a title fight.

Makes that a ppv card with 3 titles on the line. The L.A. cards are always incredible anyway.

If Gus wins, he's a credible enough champion, in my eyes. Some thought he beat Jon. only lost a split dec. to DC. Only bad loss was Rumble but that's so long ago.

Why????? :why:

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
^^^^^^^Good point. I hope this happens.

Gustaffson's fighting Volkan next month @ 227. Strip Daniel and make that a title fight.

Makes that a ppv card with 3 titles on the line. The L.A. cards are always incredible anyway.

If Gus wins, he's a credible enough champion, in my eyes. Some thought he beat Jon. only lost a split dec. to DC. Only bad loss was Rumble but that's so long ago.

Nah DC will defend ht LHW title against the winner of the Gus/Volk fight later this year. And then fight brock on the new years card or early January card, and then fight Jones at HW for his very last fight. Guarantee that's exactly how this plays out.

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
I don't think Fedor juiced.

Not only did Fedor juice but most of those fights in Pride were fixed. Quite a few former Pride fighters and associates have confirmed they fixed fights in Pride including Rampage, Heath Herring, Gary Goodridge,etcetc. Even Crocop's former manager admitted Pride fixed fights and set it up for Crocop and Fedor to fight each other. Hence why they had Crocop wash a fukking Mexican pro wrestler in a luchador mask and call it a legit MMA fight. Hence why they had Japanese pro wrestlers with 0 mma experience take on mma legends to pad their records.

While Fedor was the defending Pride champion he literally fought this guy Yuji Nagata - Wikipedia a famous pro wrestler with 0 MMA experience only brought in to job to both Fedor and Crocop to set up their big money fight. It's the equivalent of UFC letting Miocic fight CM Punk just to pad Miocic's record. Anything related to Japanese MMA is a fukking joke and should not be counted towards any real MMA credibility or records. The whole thing was run as a big gambling den for the Yakuza and that's why it got shut down cause it was corrupt. Their fukking referees all wore ear pieces for fukk sake, you know the only other place that has refs with ear pieces? WWE.

Fedor has no place in GOAT talks, he juiced(not that it really matters, since all fighters juice) and he fought in fake ass fight fixing Pride. The second Pride folded and he had to fight in real sanctioned, commissioned, and drug tested fights, he got fukking rekt. shytty ass Moldonado kicked Fedor's ass, and Fedor had to use his handpicked ref and judges to bail him out and give him the fake decision on Russian soil.

Jones, DC, and Silva are the only ones in talks for the GOAT discussion. Come at me cacs.

Last edited: