UFC 226 [7/7] “Clash Of The Champions” (Miocic/Cormier, Holloway Pulls Out, Ngannou/Lewis)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've never seen a fighter really improve after changing camps, they never get to that level again afterwards. They get wins against gatekeepers, but they don't perform like they used to ever again. He fukked up by listening to these outsiders
Anderson Silva left Chute Boxe and became one of the goats. Fedor left Russion Top Team, the same. I just think it hasn’t worked out for Francis. So far at least

Last edited:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who has the best clinch work in MMA?

- DC
- Overeem
- Couture
- Chute Boxe (Shogun & Wanderlei)
- Matt Brown

Who else?

I kind of want to say Silva but his fighting doesn't involve the clinch much unless you count when he fought Chris Leban and Rich Franklin.
Jon jones

That was the one area he was truly elite/goat tier

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

Costa says he wants Weidman in November at UFC 230 in NYC. That would be a really interesting match up. If I’m Weidman I don’t know if I take that fight coming immediately coming off of an extended injury layoff.

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
Not only did Fedor juice but most of those fights in Pride were fixed. Quite a few former Pride fighters and associates have confirmed they fixed fights in Pride including Rampage, Heath Herring, Gary Goodridge,etcetc. Even Crocop's former manager admitted Pride fixed fights and set it up for Crocop and Fedor to fight each other. Hence why they had Crocop wash a fukking Mexican pro wrestler in a luchador mask and call it a legit MMA fight. Hence why they had Japanese pro wrestlers with 0 mma experience take on mma legends to pad their records.

While Fedor was the defending Pride champion he literally fought this guy Yuji Nagata - Wikipedia a famous pro wrestler with 0 MMA experience only brought in to job to both Fedor and Crocop to set up their big money fight. It's the equivalent of UFC letting Miocic fight CM Punk just to pad Miocic's record. Anything related to Japanese MMA is a fukking joke and should not be counted towards any real MMA credibility or records. The whole thing was run as a big gambling den for the Yakuza and that's why it got shut down cause it was corrupt. Their fukking referees all wore ear pieces for fukk sake, you know the only other place that has refs with ear pieces? WWE.

Fedor has no place in GOAT talks, he juiced(not that it really matters, since all fighters juice) and he fought in fake ass fight fixing Pride. The second Pride folded and he had to fight in real sanctioned, commissioned, and drug tested fights, he got fukking rekt. shytty ass Moldonado kicked Fedor's ass, and Fedor had to use his handpicked ref and judges to bail him out and give him the fake decision on Russian soil.

Jones, DC, and Silva are the only ones in talks for the GOAT discussion. Come at me cacs.

2/3 of those juiced so fuk their legacy

DC is def up there

GSP and mighty mouse are there as well

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
:stopitslime: Brock can GTFO.
He needs to work up the ladder again not be handed a title and money fight after a suspension.
nah he has the complexion for the protection. brock gets busted for steroids everytime, comes back gets title shots and a big pay day whenever he wants.

Masenko

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Australia
DC the undisputed GOAT now

Jones and Silva are drug cheats

GSP probably second

Dominick Cruz probably 3rd

MM probably 4th even though his competition is sus and he got beat by Cruz

Anyway, hope he busts Lesnar up with his kickboxing

Daps
njR5c40.gif
oh shyt, this is legit CLASSIC

GREEN REP!

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

Costa says he wants Weidman in November at UFC 230 in NYC. That would be a really interesting match up. If I’m Weidman I don’t know if I take that fight coming immediately coming off of an extended injury layoff.

YES

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He's too old and too heavy to be yoyo'ing his weight like that. Can't be healthy.

Plus it holds up 2 divisions potentially.

LHW is struggling. Either get behind Gus and Volk and make that a title fight next month or start a little tourney with the top 8. Let the last 2 fight for the belt. 1st Gus fight was close but Gus was basically running in the 5thround. I don't NEED to see that fight again.

Hell....Rumble might come back....Jones and DC should be done @ LHW. Let Gus, Volk, Rumble(maybe) and the middleweights that need to move up fight for the belt.

Daniel gets as heavy as 260 lbs. Yall really wanna see him potentially wind up like Jones jr. in that Tarver rematch?

FUKK LIGHTHEAVYWEIGHT! Fight Brock as soon as possible then fight either Stipe, Cain or Jones in his final fight.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's too old and too heavy to be yoyo'ing his weight like that. Can't be healthy.

LHW is struggling. Either get behind Gus and Volk and make that a title fight next month or start a little tourney with the top 8. Let the last 2 fight for the belt. 1st Gus fight was close but Gus was basically running in the 5thround. I don't NEED to see that fight again.

Hell....Rumble might come back....Jones and DC should be done @ LHW. Let Gus, Volk, Rumble(maybe) and the middleweights that need to move up fight for the belt.

Daniel gets as heavy as 260 lbs. Yall really wanna see him potentially wind up like Jones jr. in that Tarver rematch?

FUKK LIGHTHEAVYWEIGHT! Fight Brock as soon as possible then fight either Stipe, Cain or Jones in his final fight.
There’s no point in stripping Cormiers belt right now with no clear challenger at 205. The div has to settle on its own.

Rumble isn’t coming back at 205

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees

I’ll bet my last Dollar that’s Cormier will never fight Cain , they have to close a relationship for that .