UFC 247 On ESPN+ PPV [2/8] “Swangin’ & Bangin” (Jon Jones/Dominick Reyes, Shevchenko/Chookagian)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Katlyn “Blonde Fighter” Chookagian

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Event: UFC 247 “Jones vs. Reyes”
Date: Sat., Feb. 8, 2020
Broadcast: ESPN+ pay-per-view (PPV), ESPN, ESPN+

UFC 247 Main Event On ESPN+:
205 lbs.: UFC Light Heavyweight Champion Jon Jones vs. Dominick Reyes

UFC 247 Main Card On ESPN+ (10 p.m. ET):
125 lbs.: UFC Flyweight Champion Valentina Shevchenko vs. Katlyn Chookagian
265 lbs.: Juan Adams vs. Justin Tafa
145 lbs.: Mirsad Bektic vs. Dan Ige
265 lbs.: Ilir Latifi vs. Derrick Lewis

UFC 247 Prelims Card On ESPN (8 p.m. ET):
185 lbs.: Antonio Arroyo vs. Trevin Giles
125 lbs.: Andrea Lee vs. Lauren Murphy
170 lbs.: Alex Morono vs. Kalinn Williams
135 lbs.: Mario Bautista vs. Miles Johns

UFC 247 Prelims Card On ESPN+(6:30 p.m. ET):
135 lbs.: Journey Newson vs. Domingo Pilarte
135 lbs.: Andre Ewell vs. Jonathan Martinez
145 lbs.: Austin Lingo vs. Youssef Zalal

Anybody giving Reyes a chance :jbhmm:

Classic H-Town :datazz:

hazardous

All Star
Daps
Jones always seems to fight better when there's some animosity in the buildup which it seems like there is with this fight.

And even though Reyes is tall, his reach is still only 77". I also wouldn't put that much stock into the Weidman fight either since Reyes came off two decision wins prior.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Hopefully Reyes is the real deal and gives Jones a good fight at least. Santos could’ve beat Jones if he didn’t fukk his leg up

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I'm with Jones, but don't get caught.

My future ex-wife and bodyguard valentina should show out :wow:

also james krause stepped in to fight giles on a day's notice :merchant: dude usually fights @170 but weighed in at 183

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I truly believe it’s time. I’m getting Weidman/Silva vibes from this. Reyes is the same size and a better boxer than jones. His straights that he sat Weidman/Connoier down with were vicious. Solid kicker too. Only concern is his TDD. Ozedmir was working him. Rest of this card is pure garbage. That co main is :scust: Valentina is boring af and Chokagan is a smaller less powerful Holly Holm

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
I truly believe it’s time. I’m getting Weidman/Silva vibes from this. Reyes is the same size and a better boxer than jones. His straights that he sat Weidman/Connoier down with were vicious. Solid kicker too. Only concern is his TDD. Ozedmir was working him. Rest of this card is pure garbage. That co main is :scust: Valentina is boring af and Chokagan is a smaller less powerful Holly Holm
I think he caught cannonier with an upper cut. It was against osp that he basically knocked him out with the straight left even though they rules it a decision he koed him with a second left so they just ruled it a decision

Thats another thibg tho. His uppercuts especially when circling out are lethal. I just think jones iq is too much. I see him picking him off the first 2 rounds then taking him down and finishibg him in the third. Giving reyes a bigger chance then most tho.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Not saying it'll be this fight, but Jones is getting to that stage in his career where all that's left is to see whether he'll retire before he inevitably gets "caught" by some guy he would've handily beat 8 years ago.

In a perfect world, his KO of DC would've been his magnum opus, no getting popped with steroids, and the talked-about Brock fight being one more big pay day before riding off into the sunset as the GOAT. The type of coming full circle fight career made for a movie.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jones always seems to fight better when there's some animosity in the buildup which it seems like there is with this fight.

And even though Reyes is tall, his reach is still only 77". I also wouldn't put that much stock into the Weidman fight either since Reyes came off two decision wins prior.
Reyes got robbed of a KO against OSP, not saying he's gonna finish Jones because Jones durability is crazy but Reyes has legit KO power. Reyes doesn't even need a finish to beat Jones tho, Jones damn near lost a kickboxing fight to a man with no knees left who basically stayed on the outside for 5 rounds.