UFC 254 On ESPN+ PPV At 2 pm ET [10/24] “Unrivaled, Undefeated, Undisputed” (Khabib/Justin Gaethje)

Who Wins Saturday Afternoon?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
If Jones wins heavyweight gold people HAVE to put some respect on his name
There are two reasons why Jon Jones doesn't get any respect. First is the positive USADA tests.

Second and most importantly. :mjpls:

Conor McGregor has been involved in more shenanigans than Bones (various rape charges, unprovoked attacks on members of the public) yet still is revered.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
There are two reasons why Jon Jones doesn't get any respect. First is the positive USADA tests.

Second and most importantly. :mjpls:

Conor McGregor has been involved in more shenanigans than Bones (various rape charges, unprovoked attacks on members of the public) yet still is revered.
nah let's not, second is all the bullshyt outside the octagon. dude is kind of a POS as a human :manny: . then third sherdog would never give him the goat crown for obvious reasons

without the failed tests tho, he's goat no question

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wtf does any of this mean? Jon has literally fought 3 generations of fighters. I even said, if you dont want to talk about the pride guys when he was a pup, we can still talk about the guys during the Gus/DC/Glover/OSP era. and now the new dogs. The argument here isnt that Khabib isnt great, I would say he's the greatest LW of all time GLWOAT. But we are talking about GOAT. as in the number one fighter OF ALL TIME. and that is Jon. One can argue Fedor, but the level of competition and the multiple generations AND the fact that he's still going at 33 (he can go another 7 years like this wtf) and moving up. If he wins the HW title. aw man. Its over.

Funny thing about that Gus pic....he'd only trained 3 weeks and drank vodka and snorted coke the weekend before, he admitted the shyt on the Rogan's podcast. :heh:
See second fight for a serious training camp Jones.

I mean damn he was running through people like that drinking himself silly the weekend before fights. He did the shyt often too. He was young and crazy. and STILL ran through the killer's row.
Bruh you talk about that drinking shyt like its a good thing. Lack of prep is his own fault. And his problem in that fight wasnt no damn stamina, its that he wasnt prepared to fight rangy boxers. He didnt get better in that area till DC 2, arguably still has issues with it like vs reyes and santos.

DC is his best rival and he tainted that rivalry with cheating. Gustafsson sucks check my post history on him. Been calling him a fraud during his prime

OSP sucks and is representative of how bad 205 is without the old guys. Dude is a gatekeeper who I've never seen throw a combination. Haitain Phil Davis with a right hand.

Glover is a standard wrestle-puncher except it's bjj rather than wrestling. Another gatekeeper

Since you jumping out the window with all the capping lets not forget who got popped for Roids too:ufdup:. Didnt drink for an injured Santos and looked bad against his rangy boxing, got a robbery gift decision there too.

I'd say its unarguable if he won at HW. But we know what would happen to Jon at HW.

Again, Khabib never had a close decision. Lost maybe 1 round his whole career. Never had split decision. Never been gifted decisions. Never been popped for steroids.

Some dudes different

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The man beat Justin with a broken foot and toes...... Didn't tell anyone till after the fight

Swimming upstream in freezing water.

O you Caucasian Caucasian huh.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Bruh you talk about that drinking shyt like its a good thing. Lack of prep is his own fault. And his problem in that fight wasnt no damn stamina, its that he wasnt prepared to fight rangy boxers. He didnt get better in that area till DC 2, arguably still has issues with it like vs reyes and santos.

DC is his best rival and he tainted that rivalry with cheating. Gustafsson sucks check my post history on him. Been calling him a fraud during his prime

OSP sucks and is representative of how bad 205 is without the old guys. Dude is a gatekeeper who I've never seen throw combination

Glover is a standard wrestle-puncher except it's bjj rather than wrestling. Another gatekeeper

Since you jumping out the window with all the capping lets not forget who got popped for Roids too:ufdup:. Didnt drink for an injured Santos and looked bad against his rangy boxing, got a robbery gift decision there too. Haitain Phil Davis with a right hand.

I'd say its unarguable if he won at HW. But we know what would happen to Jon at HW.

Again, Khabib never had a decision. Lost maybe 1 round his whole career. Never had split decision. Never been gifted decisions. Never been popped for steroids.

Some dudes different
cape this and cape that. its like me saying omg youre caping too hard for khabib. notice i havent said it, cause its a childish dig and im too old to use that lame ass fukk ass tactic.

im stating facts about jones and thats that. the nikka still beat all they ass off drugs and alcohol and STILL undefeated. i didnt say it was good. in fact im saying he, in a lousy state, still pulled it off. you can discredit his opponents all you want, but state who you think would be champ if he wasnt there....in all 3 generations and he'd fukk them up something serious. and thats that.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cape this and cape that. its like me saying omg youre caping too hard for khabib. notice i havent said it, cause its a childish dig and im too old to use that lame ass fukk ass tactic.

im stating facts about jones and thats that. the nikka still beat all they ass off drugs and alcohol and STILL undefeated. i didnt say it was good. in fact im saying he, in a lousy state, still pulled it off. you can discredit his opponents all you want, but state who you think would be champ if he wasnt there....in all 3 generations and he'd fukk them up something serious. and thats that.
When you used the same breathe to discredit guys like McGregor, Gajthe etc that you used prop up nikkas like OSP and Ryan Baeder, yes man you're caping. Call it what you want but the word is speaking directly to the obvious bias in your argument. Feel free to call me a cape/capper if you ever catch me gassing up nikkas like Evanglista Santos to stan Nick Diaz too.

Wild that people want to tout around "h3 beAT 3 gEneraTiOns " but get upset at the notion that gen 1 may have been old. :mjlol: like how is that even possible otherwise? Goofy stan shyt is meant to be clowned, im just stating facts