UGK - Underground Kingz was released 10 years ago

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston

I'm one day late, but fukk it! We have to pay respect to this album! :blessed:
This is a classic, not just a personal classic. One of my favorite double albums!

Just some of my picks:

So many dope tracks on it! was bumpin it all day every day!

Long live the pimp!

@savoutch @Ciggavelli

Classic album. I got a little off track on the Pimp C: LOAL, but I'll be back into it this weekend

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
This album is dang near perfect...the only thing I might do is change the sequencing.
But it still gets burn by me...got lyrics to live by on it, and it does things I don't like right.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Taking the hood back, stop and go,grind hard, candy, like that (original),How ya feel....I still bump the project once a week

I'll even admit I thought you would say "Candy", Original "Like That", and "Stop & Go"...but I can't believe you would
leave off "Take The Hood Back" and "Tell Me How Ya Feel"!!

And even for those other 3, I think their only issue is where they are placed sequentially.

904Lurker

R.I.P Young Dolph
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville,Fl
I'll even admit I thought you would say "Candy", Original "Like That", and "Stop & Go"...but I can't believe you would
leave off "Take The Hood Back" and "Tell Me How Ya Feel"!!

And even for those other 3, I think their only issue is where they are placed sequentially.
I didn't say those songs sucked, Just that the other songs were perfection....

How long can it last:ohlawd:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
I didn't say those songs sucked, Just that the other songs were perfection....

How long can it last:ohlawd:

I didn't say you said they sucked, either...I said I can't believe you would leave them off.

I mean, "Stop & Go" is a cool song and I think it was good to include because it is from a time
when people were riding stop & gos. But it doesn't sound as good as when it comes on right after "Still Ridin' Dirty".
They don't have that issue if they change up the sequence a little bit.

Bugsmoran

Double HipHop O.G.
Daps
I didn't say you said they sucked, either...I said I can't believe you would leave them off.

I mean, "Stop & Go" is a cool song and I think it was good to include because it is from a time
when people were riding stop & gos. But it doesn't sound as good as when it comes on right after "Still Ridin' Dirty".
They don't have that issue if they change up the sequence a little bit.
I fukks wit Stop n Go