Black American. The Sipp/Carolina.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Imagine a video for "Gravy" if Pimp didn't pass away :whoo:

I'm bangin screwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, my young guhl look fiiiiiiiiiiiine

You couldnt tell that nikka he wasn't SAINGIN on that album:pachaha:

That album is the epitome of Country Rap Tunes

The epitome of Country Rap Tunes, and if someone was to tell me that they were new to Southern rap, and needed an introduction, it would be one of the albums I’d say they’d need to listen to.

UGK is my favorite rap duo, period!

raoulduke187

All Star
Daps
album is a modern day classic I just wish it didn't remind me of my ex:to:

I might've stopped bumping it because the memories are too strong

anyways the first disc is perfect and the second one has some heat too

this track is so cold even with Officer Ricky spitting his fairytales

Daps
Taking the hood back, stop and go,grind hard, candy, like that (original),How ya feel....I still bump the project once a week

You’re crazy...Pimps verses were fire fire fire on every one of those songs. Gold. Yeah some of those beats or features may not have been the best, but I never skip em without hearing Pimp spit first.

Candy is the only song I could do without. Pimp and Bun each had 1 solo track on the album...Pimp dropped the classic “Shattered Dreams” and one dimensional ass Bun did a song about candy paint. Pretty much sums them up.

But I love this album, happened to be road tripping cross country when I bought the double disc and listened to it so many times. Still listen to it all the time today.

Pimp is top 10 hip hop artists of all time...he was reminiscent of Pac coming out of jail and working his ass off, being very outspoken, being watched by the feds and still had not peaked as a musician. And he died at his peak (he would have soared higher).