Undertaker may have changed name to avoid WWE trademark, promotes concert for Bad Bunny

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
I don’t know man, they said Taker was cool with the streak breaking but that cat might have been holding his tongue and bidding his time. That whole thing came across as Vince reaffirming to everyone that he runs the business. After all the loyalty Taker gave him he could have let him retire with that distinction. Dude threw away 24 years of hard work (yeah I know only half of it was on purpose)

HomieSoprano

Whattaya hear, whattaya say?
Daps
Reppin
Northeast Ohio
Convention Fan: Hey Dead Man :krs: can you say your famous slogan?

Sure

Sleep
For
EVER!!!!

ScalyAggressiveBarasinga-size_restricted.gif

:laff:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Undertaker looking like he's on his way to cop the earlybird special, using that 'I'm talking in tongues as I'm about to embalm Steve Austin while he's still alive' voice to promote a rap show.:mjlol:

This can't be life. :dead:

Dude has proved himself to be as big a carny as Flair is, in a tiny fraction of the time - Only this is funnier because he was protected in kayfabe for decades, so it wasn't as immediately obvious.

And then Vince is still going to expect the audience to pretend this guy is the living embodiment of The Grim Reaper, at Mania, when we all know he has Instagram flicks with Post Malone.

We should have seen this coming when the Cavs were able to pay him to stand in the corner like a house plant on opening night, only for Bron to ignore him :wow:

Now all the bullshyt is gonna come out in the wash, though. Man is gonna be slinging dikk pills with Conrad by the time this year is done.:lolbron:

All this shyt could have been avoided if dumb ass Mark, Vince or whoever simply allowed Taker to return as the American Badass.

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
Undertaker is charging $25,000 for single hour autograph signings right now :whoo:
The Undertaker Commanding Huge Money For Appearances

He gave Starrcast a "discounted rate" at $20,000 per hour for booking him for 3 hours and is still getting $60,000 total:wow:

it sounds crazy and a financial nightmare for the promoter, but when you crunch the numbers of what the diehard fans are willing to spend it's definitely a break even or make a slight profit signing for the promoter.

at an average of say 15-20 seconds per customer (they move those lines very quickly when it's autograph's only), let's just say he's able to sign approximately 180 items in one hour. they're charging $150.00 per autograph

$150.00 x 180 items = $27,000

not much profit in it for the promoter, but at the end of the day they're paying for the attention and press of him being there.