Undertaker may have changed name to avoid WWE trademark, promotes concert for Bad Bunny

Daps
Wwe put food on the plate & continued to give his old ass licks when he could barely walk down the ramp & now look at him.

I see why Vince be so reluctant to give helping hand to these ungrateful peasants when their bodies start breaking down from all the roids & coke & they run out of money & opportunities.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It took 30 years for a rift to occur. :russ: This would have been interesting as hell if this occured a decade ago when tna was trying to compete and Undertaker could still perform at a high level.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
wait a second is this why the bucks were calling him "take" :mjlol:

"LADIES & GENTLEMEN, IT'S..................TAAAAAAAAAAAKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!"
I'm amazed how the WWE is able to bookmark such a generic name with unique spelling. I wonder if he could use just Undertaker or change the spelling or something.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
I'm no big Taker fan but it's petty as shyt not letting him use the name just as an act of good will for being at the company for damn near 30 years.

it aint like he did them any favors by staying that long.

where else was he gonna go without the undertaker gimmick and still be seen as valuable?

the undertaker is a wwf creation. nobody cared about mean mark callous, and nobody is stopping him from going back to it.