Unpopular opinion: 2023 range Rover looks like it got Down Syndrome

Does the new Range Rover look handicapped?

• Naw the design is fine. I like New one more …

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • Yes, it looks weird. Old one is better…

Votes: 15 44.1%
  • Other… (please explain)

Votes: 7 20.6%

• Total voters

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
This sht looks weird. I was driving and I just saw this design and i think it looks retarded. Especially the rear end. Am I right here? :patrice:

Even those janky Hyundai and Kia cars look better than this from a design perspective….

For comparison sake....

2023 range rover (rear)

secc1.jpg

2023 range rover front…

2023_land_rover_range_rover_angularfront.jpg

2021 range Rover (rear)

2021-land-rover-range-rover-rear-view-driving-carbuzz-616311-1600.jpg

2021 range rover front
2021-land-rover-range-rover-mmp-1-1595011892.jpg
Yo… I haven’t laughed this hard in a minute ..

Thread title was weird af but as soon as I saw the car :dead:

Suge Knight

MOB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Federal Prison
I want the GV70, been debating pulling the trigger
Been eyeing them myself, it may be the first (used) new to me car in years. I like the styling

Those hyndias look cheap as shyt breh. Doors light as fukk when u open them. Inside cheap...outside tries to distract you with random side chrome and grill.

But that's what u get when u buy a hyndia.
My mom has a sonata, it eats oil like crazy. Other than that been a good car, to me all new cars feel cheap and plastic. I only feel safe when im in my vic lol

The wiring on some of these are terrible and lead to all kinds of problems. It's something to take into consideration.
Put me on game, because I legit have been thinking about copping one.

I'm so lost looking at used cars, been out the loop for years. I'm like I should just buy a very low mileage town car as my daily and just be done. At-least Id know how to work on it lol.

My daily impala is about to bite the dust, I only paid 3500 for it 3 years ago so I've gotten my money back. Now all these sensors and shyt is going wrong, and I gotta take it to the shop because I just get pissed lol.

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
This sht looks weird. I was driving and I just saw this design and i think it looks retarded. Especially the rear end. Am I right here? :patrice:

Even those janky Hyundai and Kia cars look better than this from a design perspective….

For comparison sake....

2023 range rover (rear)

secc1.jpg

2023 range rover front…

2023_land_rover_range_rover_angularfront.jpg

2021 range Rover (rear)

2021-land-rover-range-rover-rear-view-driving-carbuzz-616311-1600.jpg

2021 range rover front
2021-land-rover-range-rover-mmp-1-1595011892.jpg
It's got the fat booty design like the new Discovery. I'm not a fan, but that's because I've always loved the boxy looking cars of the late 80s and early 90s.

invalid

Banned
Daps
Boxy designs were way better especially on most suv

Boxy designs evoke the look of classical proportionality which is more pleasing aesthetically. I stopped caring for the design post 2005, really after the 2003 model. They started rounding out their classic model making the look more sporty when they already had a "sport" model. It's now hard to distinguish between the two.

The 1999 and 2000 models are classics though. My first car was a 2002 Discovery. So I have a soft spot for them but I could never see myself purchasing any of the current models.

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
My 80 series and 120 series despite being 30 years old is still far more reliable and capable than those. I’d bet the 120 series rides as nice
More reliable, no doubt…more capable off road, stock vs stock? :patrice:Those RRs can’t really be fuked with off road, even with shytty road tires…they tend to set the standard. Now making it back home, that’s another story…

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Put me on game, because I legit have been thinking about copping one.

I'm so lost looking at used cars, been out the loop for years. I'm like I should just buy a very low mileage town car as my daily and just be done. At-least Id know how to work on it lol.

My daily impala is about to bite the dust, I only paid 3500 for it 3 years ago so I've gotten my money back. Now all these sensors and shyt is going wrong, and I gotta take it to the shop because I just get pissed lol.
While this is a newer model, Range Rovers seem to have a history of electrical problems.
Land Rover Range Rover general Electrical System Problems - part 1

These Are The 10 Most Common Problems On Range Rovers
There's some other sources too when looking up the electrical issues in general. In talking to people, it seems to be an issue that gets mentioned a lot as well. A lot of it seems to come down to wiring. I bought a BMW a little while ago and that was the issue as well. Apparently, they wire it in the US, separate from where the rest of the car was made, what the mechanic told me. Toyotas are nice but cars these days... :francis:

Suge Knight

MOB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Federal Prison
While this is a newer model, Range Rovers seem to have a history of electrical problems.
Land Rover Range Rover general Electrical System Problems - part 1

These Are The 10 Most Common Problems On Range Rovers
There's some other sources too when looking up the electrical issues in general. In talking to people, it seems to be an issue that gets mentioned a lot as well. A lot of it seems to come down to wiring. I bought a BMW a little while ago and that was the issue as well. Apparently, they wire it in the US, separate from where the rest of the car was made, what the mechanic told me. Toyotas are nice but cars these days... :francis:
I thought you meant the Hyundai joint.

British cars are known for BS wiring. Always loved Jaguars, but id never have one lol

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Can we get some new pictures of different types of range rovers im seeing the same 4 pics over and over....:what:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
I always like the body type of my RR Sport over the regular RRs. I’ll probably always stick with the Sport.