Unpopular opinion: The Democratic Party is becoming the party for the rich

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
by rich I mean the middle class and above

Growing up from my perspective and what I was told the Republican Party was for rich ppl
While democrats cared about the every day regular person

But even as someone who leans left I can predict this tide changing

Rich ppl/middle class are usually stereotyped as snobbish, want their way and out of touch with reality

I hate to say it but a lot of left leaning ppl and politicians fit that description now

Look at how out of touch the Democratic Party is with so many Americans. They’re out of touch when it comes to immigration isssues, trans in the bathroom issues , and especially gentrification(they’re the ones doing it not conservatives)

Now take a look at how the republicans are trying to rebrand themselves as the party for the ppl. It’s not even a race thing anymore. A lot of working class ppl are starting to lean conservative and fall for conservative propaganda simply because they address more issues affecting the every day person ESPECIALLY ppl in border states.

I know most you nikkas are so feminine and emotional you will run in here to call me a c00n(even tho I vote democrat) and disagree(without putting any thought into it )

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
by rich I mean the middle class and above

Growing up from my perspective and what I was told the Republican Party was for rich ppl
While democrats cared about the every day regular person

But even as someone who leans left I can predict this tide changing

Rich ppl/middle class are usually stereotyped as snobbish, want their way and out of touch with reality

I hate to say it but a lot of left leaning ppl and politicians fit that description now

Look at how out of touch the Democratic Party is with so many Americans. They’re out of touch when it comes to immigration isssues, trans in the bathroom issues , and especially gentrification(they’re the ones doing it not conservatives)

Now take a look at how the republicans are trying to rebrand themselves as the party for the ppl. It’s not even a race thing anymore. A lot of working class ppl are starting to lean conservative and fall for conservative propaganda simply because they address more issues affecting the every day person ESPECIALLY ppl in border states.

I know most you nikkas are so feminine and emotional you will run in here to call me a c00n(even tho I vote democrat) and disagree(without putting any thought into it )
Are you dumb ? Because if you believe the party who has zero answers to the problems is the solution

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Think you might be right. I got a few gold bars buried in Tahiti. Another ton in France. A few in the deepest parts of Africa. This good life is something. But someone gotta live it. And that’s yours truly. :wow:

Let the sons and daughters of man rejoice. Cause prince of galaxies is in their midst.

Daps
democrats are the party of hollywood (i.e. multinational corporations and the banks managing this culture of consumerism), cosmopolitan values, and intersectional inclusiveness that’s overwhelmingly focused on LGBTQ. And, anyone who isn’t aligned with that is viewed as antiquated, outmoded, and dusty.

republicans are the party of white identity, but the fact that they now openly conflate white nationalism with patriotism is appealing to many americans - including some black people - who believe that they will at least look to strengthen the borders and bolster the fortunes of “real americans” who’ve been left behind by the neoliberal restructuring of society that accelerated under clinton.

:francis:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Interesting question and I agree. I do think most Americans are conservatives but they are not right-wing conservatives.
Dudes on this site can’t see or admit it.
They speak on the vocal minority on the right(loud mouthed bigots). It’s no different than the vocal minority on the left(colored hair non binary’s who want to cancel everyone )

Both sides just the other side by their most extreme but in reality present day America the working man is going to relate more to what conservatives atleast claim they want to do.

Why does a 35 year old father care about gender neutral bathrooms ? Over immigration?

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Both parties have ZERO clue about the working class population and also continue to undermine small businesses as well. Majority of their policies are very toned deaf on how it would effect the middle class and poor class in the long run

Seeing Lesser of Two Evils trying to juelz their way out of that fact is downright hilarious though

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
republicans are campaigning on gas prices being too high. democrats are saying "who cares about gas prices, just go buy an electric car"

embarrassing :snoop:i can't defend that bullshyt at all

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
There's no debates anymore. The Democratic party is gonna tell you how to feel and if you don't believe in everything the party is pushing it's because "you're ignorant and how can people be so stupid I wish you would all die you xenophobe racist"

It's agitated me cause I got the right to my opinion, just because I disagree with certain policies the Democrats endorse such as open borders or gay issues online immediately and I mean immediately devolves into name calling first response

It's exactly how stuck up snobbish rich people act, it's childish and has no place in a democracy. The divide in this country is only gonna get deeper because there is no convo, calling people names is not gonna change their opinion.