Unpopular opinion: The Democratic Party is becoming the party for the rich

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
republicans are campaigning on gas prices being too high. democrats are saying "who cares about gas prices, just go buy an electric car"

embarrassing :snoop:i can't defend that bullshyt at all

The fact that nobody calls out this racist cracka on here is wild to me. I'm gonna keep my foot on his neck tho.

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
But there are politicians who want to give housing to homeless people. Is that something you would want to do? Is there any actual solutions for housing you would like to be implemented?

If Democrats did what he wanted, neglected illegal immigrants, let them starve on the street before I guess rounding them up in cages or whatever weird sociopathic genocidal shyt satisfies these conservatives, and Democrats put that money towards homeless citizens, this nikka would eat up all the Fox News propaganda that Dems are "dumb" "out of touch" and giving money to homeless drug attics while not addressing "real issues."

There is no helping dumbasses like him. Pretending to be objective observers of politics while regurgitating any bullshyt that comes from Republicans. They can't think for themselves and think their brainless infatuation with one party over the other is being edgy, tough and cerebral.

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
I mean you're not wrong. Well thought out but the democratic party has to compete with multiple interests. So yes part of the democratic party is out of touch. You also have the working class democrats and certain groups that align with certain class issues. Not to mentioned the democrats tend to champion gender equality.

But yes the limousine liberals are definitely out of touch and talk down to the rest of the party.

I think, while trump is a billionaire, he seems accessible to the working class whites he speaks to. So while he's "elite" he's seen as one of them, which I can't say liberal elites can resonate with working class liberals because they just don't have anything in common

He's seen as "accessible" to them because he shares their narrow minded ignorance about the world. Not because they can relate to anything about him personally. Donald Trump thinks our veterans were suckers, John McCain is no hero because he "got caught, doesn't ever want to be seen touching or next to someone with disabilities, is absolutely disgusted deep down by his redneck fan base. He has no connection whatsoever with working people other than his lil kayfabe routines. And they know it.

In fact when someone once told him, early in his presidency, that the liberals are the elitist and he is the leader of a working class movement, he objected in disgust, saying something like "I think WE are the elites! The Democratz are the poor ones." He said this at a rally. In front of his audience who expected him to connect with them and at least pretend hes not an elitist himself. He doesnt even want to be seen as "one of them." So even he disagrees with the premise of this dumbass smart-dumb thread.

Before Trump it was Chris Christie. If it wasn't Chris Christie than it would've been Sarah Palin. They've been begging for a long time to be under the leadership of ignorant dumbasses who will take their rights away.

Even the most "elite" liberal supports the civil rights of marginalized people and minorities. Which is why "regular people" even in red states and districts have been electing Republicans for the past year. On that merit alone I don't wanna hear any poetry about how much more connected tax cutting, corporate billionaire worshipping conservative are with working people. A party that wants to ban abortion and force women to have babies and unplanned pregnancies under any circumstances has absolutely NO EMPATHY for everyday working people and the voters are realizing that. Americans know this. They know which party is really out of touch. And they know which way to go I they want policy, views, and ideas that acknowledges and protects working people.

In fact why dont you coli dudes go to Detroit and tell Shaun Fain and the UAW how "regular" and "in touch with regular working people" Republicans are compared to Democrats so he can laugh in your damn face and get back to his job of actually doing things for working class people.

Not sure why "pro-black" men on the coli want to believe so badly in this romantic vision of Republicans. Yall are more eager to stick yoour necks out for Republicans than even most young white women at this point. shyt is weird.

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
besides his action on school loans, which primarily assists middle to upper middle class white professionals, i can’t think of anything biden has done to assuage the economic hardship of the 1%.

:yeshrug:

So is this the new strategy? ANYTHING Democrats do to alleviate poverty is secretly excluding black people? The very reason student loan debt got held up is because it offered more relief exclusively for Pell Grant recipients. Who are largely black. Something Republicans were aware of when they charged his student loan plan as unconstitutional and discriminating of whites. Got shut it down with the help of Alito, Uncle Clarence Thomas, and the rest of those suit and tie fascists. All on the basis of how it gives extra help to black Pell grant recipients.

And I'm sure if it were Republicans passing student loan debt relief with extra kick back for black graduates, you'd be calling them heroes who get real issues instead of those democrats coscorned with lgbt.

Yall are just pathetic. Damn

Do you know anything you're talking about?

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
Here we go :snoop:

None of what u said makes sense you never discussed politics with me so you don't my views or why I believe the way the I do

You just invented an argument inside of your head based on the latest trending talking points, accused of me of being the opposition, and proceeded to cuss me out

You sir are the true idiot

You're accusing Democrats of wanting "open borders"--a tired GOP talking point--when a bipartisan bill addressing the border is being held up and locked out by Republicans.

But Im the one uninformally latching onto "trending talking points". Im confused about your totally false, right leaning "views" and where you're getting it from?

Ima leave you alone kid. I'm not in the mood today to debate straight up barbershop babble about gays and immigrants.

Actually...nah...I am. You just to easy.

Daps
You're accusing Democrats of wanting "open borders"--a tired GOP talking point--when a bipartisan bill addressing the border is being held up and locked out by Republicans.

But Im the one uninformally latching onto "trending talking points". Im confused about your totally false, right leaning "views" and where you're getting it from?

Ima leave you alone kid. I'm not in the mood today to debate straight up barbershop babble about gays and immigrants.

“barbershop babble”?

:mjpls:

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Democratic Party despite being full of elites is far more empathetic towards the little guy. Both parties struggle in the area of small business. Dems aren’t perfect but I feel as if they’re more likely to hear reason.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
If you have immigration rates and trans people as an everyday issue… you probably ain’t dealing with real shyt about survival. Those two issues don’t affect anybody except those who are more worried about what they see on TV than how they’re gonna make rent every month.

When it comes to gentrification… i guarantee the majority of businesses buying up blocks are voting for and benefiting from republican policies that favor business.

Unless there is something the Republican Party has proposed to deal with gentrification. Please respond with a link if they do have a plan.
Immigration is absolutely a key issue in certain states like Texas. In Texas the issue is so important Democrats don’t toe party line on the issue Because of how it affects local politics.

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M

U seriously woke up at 5am with my comment on your mind?

Sweet Jesus lady u need help

I just got done working a festival selling food and t shirts. I cleared 1200 take home in 8 hours. I employ a small crew of young ones to help me, they all left with over 200 cash in their pocket.

Who do you employ? What changes are u making in your neighborhood? Let me answer that for you. You don't do anything but fill a spot in the economy and you're easily replaceable.

Your not out here in the world so you can't form your own opinions. Get a goddamn life and get off the computer. Do something good for the world, stop waiting around on crazy dumb deaf and blind old white men to fix shyt cause it ain't happening