UPDATED: Audio included - JONATHAN MAJORS wanted his PAWG to be like Coretta Scott King and Michelle Obama...

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
entertainers that preach the most of black culture and roots usually end up with a woman that isn’t black

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Someone wants him out of there bad. This is a misdemeanor case based on he said/she said with an unreliable alleged victim yet they are psycho-analyzing this man like they nabbed a serial killer with 30 bodies on him. This is insane. The bytch must be fukking the DA or something because the prosecution is obsessed with destroying this man. He should have never wrapped himself up with that bytch in the first place. Such a painful and costly lesson.

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
I just asked my girl wtf is a love bomb lol.

Internet be making me feel old.

Dude def seems like a weirdo.
Man ... if this was the Renaissance era ... these women would claim Knights and Shakespeare Love Bombed them.

I don't blame this new generation of men for not being chivalrous anymore.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina

The police footage shown in court today, revealing a partially clothed Jabbari asleep and awaking in a small room in Major’s Chelsea apartment, prompted `loud cries from the self-described “professional dancer” that could be heard from the witness room. Coming back to the 100 Centre Street courtroom after a few minutes, Jabbari asked Judge Gaffey “do I have to?” about watching the video.

The answer was yes.

Jabbari cried on the stand while the footage played.

The NYPD footage was one of several videos that the defense played in court today as Chaudhry, often to objections, sought to portray her client’s then girlfriend as far from hurt, barely upset by the alleged incident between the two and enjoying a night of clubbing almost right after it all supposedly went down. While prosecutors and defense lawyers have very different perspectives on what went down in the back of a hired car between Majors and Jabbari late on March 24th, all sides agree it was prompted by texts from another woman that the British national saw on the Loki actor’s phone.

Today in her testimony, Jabbari admitted that to some extent she was unaware of the extent to her alleged injuries from Majors that night. However, Thursday she told the jury of three men and three women, the Judge, Majors and all the lawyers that when she woke up the next day, she “felt like I got hit by a bus.”

DON MA MA

Midnight
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS

The audio was also added to the original post but that clip wasn't bad at all.

You can tell that white chick is dramatic and from his tone is constantly drunk