UPDATED: Audio included - JONATHAN MAJORS wanted his PAWG to be like Coretta Scott King and Michelle Obama...

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Man I don't give a fukk if he told her to cosplay as Renslayer from "Loki" because he's convinced he's really Kang....did he beat the bytch up, or no? :gucci:

If I was a juror I'd have to ask what the fukk this has to do with the case.

Fred.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Whats "wild" about telling your woman he wants her to exude class and grace like two black woman? Is it wrong in general,or just because shes white:dahell:? Its more telling of your white partner if you say this,and all they see is Coretta and Michelles blackness. It would be different if he said "I need my woman to be like Assata Shakur". Shes known for being militant and pro black. Michelle and Corretta arent held up as examples of women who were pro black militants. I guess the only problem is him dsting a white woman who didnt understand what Coretta and Michelle represent to black men. All she saw was blackness and felt slighted, despite being a bum ass dancer with a fraction of historical significance. But thats why he double backed and got himself a GOOD black woman:wow:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
VCl1jlq.gif

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dudes saying no one would ever say that

Look at all the crazy shyt they be saying about PAWG’s on here

I’m starting to believe her because none of that would typically come out of a white girl’s mouth. Especially one from England. He said/did that sh*t. With that said… I don’t know exactly what the end game is here. You don’t go to prison for twisting arms.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I’m starting to believe her because none of that would typically come out of a white girl’s mouth. Especially one from England. He said/did that sh*t. With that said… I don’t know exactly what the end game is here. You don’t go to prison for twisting arms.
It wouldn’t have come out of any girls mouth :dahell:

Because it most likely wouldn’t have been said.

Did they cross examine her yet?