URL/Smack Presents Summer Madness 6: Live on Pay Per View: Hollow Da Don vs Tay Roc

Burnshen

All Star
Daps
Here's what I think happened with Rum/JC:

Going in, JC has a clear-cut narrative in this battle. If he beats Rum, he is off to the races for Lux. This whole "I WANT LUX WHERE IS LUX" run that he's gone on where fans have gone from clowning his picture in a suit as "Father/Son Work Day" to ROOTING for JC against this nikka Lux!

Going in, Rum has.... nothing? He's been sorta floating since the Roc battle, in all honesty. He had Trez and NYB w/ Will - but Nitty isn't going after anything now. We haven't really heard from Rum like that in interviews, even in battles (although Sunday he called out former WB members but Idk if he's REALLY gonna battle them). So what do we have to look forward to? If RUm beats JC, then what? RUM is getting Lux?! nikka :stopitslime: Nobody wanna see Nitty/Lux.

That's why I feel like the battle went the way it did. People are REALLY pushing for JC to get Lux. Now am I saying everybody in that SM6 crowd wants JC/Lux? No, but (especially in a room full of weed, liquor, and bytches) opinions can easily be swayed. Not necessarily that JC/LUx is a MUST - but if you see someone not reacting to a nikka's shyt, are you gonna get TWICE as loud when you react? Nah, you'll think about it for a bit. Why he ain't reacting? Is this trash? And then some move to one side, some move to the other - looks like a majority moved to JC's side on Sunday. Because he's got a narrative, he's got story, he's got SOMETHING.

And Nitty just chilling, doing some lil battles every now and again.

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The reason Nitty didnt stand a chance is cause the crowd already had JC winning before either hit the stage.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Here's what I think happened with Rum/JC:

Going in, JC has a clear-cut narrative in this battle. If he beats Rum, he is off to the races for Lux. This whole "I WANT LUX WHERE IS LUX" run that he's gone on where fans have gone from clowning his picture in a suit as "Father/Son Work Day" to ROOTING for JC against this nikka Lux!

Going in, Rum has.... nothing? He's been sorta floating since the Roc battle, in all honesty. He had Trez and NYB w/ Will - but Nitty isn't going after anything now. We haven't really heard from Rum like that in interviews, even in battles (although Sunday he called out former WB members but Idk if he's REALLY gonna battle them). So what do we have to look forward to? If RUm beats JC, then what? RUM is getting Lux?! nikka :stopitslime: Nobody wanna see Nitty/Lux.

That's why I feel like the battle went the way it did. People are REALLY pushing for JC to get Lux. Now am I saying everybody in that SM6 crowd wants JC/Lux? No, but (especially in a room full of weed, liquor, and bytches) opinions can easily be swayed. Not necessarily that JC/LUx is a MUST - but if you see someone not reacting to a nikka's shyt, are you gonna get TWICE as loud when you react? Nah, you'll think about it for a bit. Why he ain't reacting? Is this trash? And then some move to one side, some move to the other - looks like a majority moved to JC's side on Sunday. Because he's got a narrative, he's got story, he's got SOMETHING.

And Nitty just chilling, doing some lil battles every now and again.
This is EXACTLY how I feel. Bad luck for nitty. nikkas are sayin nitty got 30'd and I'm completely lost on how.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Rum said somethin like I'll Ice Jc face, now he a Jesus piece :gucci: and nikkas are sayin he got killed. I might need to make a nitty reverse avi curse.

Antidope

Rookie
Daps
Anyone who loses to Hitman Holla shouldn't be allowed to battle again. How you out here losing to "Aggression, stage presence, and delivery" aka zero bars.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I thought the mic issues were overblown. You could hear those rappers fine they just don't get that when you talkin regular you can't hear it as well and the crowds all chattering and some idiots in the crowd go "no" now the rapper thinks no one can hear him.

You could hear those mics every time. Rappers also don't get those mics will pick them up fine once they get going at rappin volume, they don't gotta hold it closer to their mouth or any of that shyt.

I'd bet money that if every rapper with a 'mic issue' just started rappin everyone woulda heard everything fine.

I was there you couldn't hear them .

The Mics were fukked up .

You watched at home so of course it sounded fine to you .

People all on the balcony who paid $150 couldn't hear fukk would people be lying for breh ?

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
nikkas saying they don't fukk with a Roc and Roc the most simple spitter in the game....

You nikkas never heard of Hitman mothafukkin Holla?

It is crazy seeing a thread full of "Nah, Hollow beat Roc because Roc was spitting ABC bars" also filled with "Nah, Hitman is back, he bodied Shine."

Anyone who loses to Hitman Holla shouldn't be allowed to battle again. How you out here losing to "Aggression, stage presence, and delivery" aka zero bars.

Yall talking as if Shine got bars himself lolol.