USA's "The Sinner" Official Thread :dahell:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
that last ep was all kinds of scust....freaky ass sisters :scust:...JD so damn scummy he make me itch just watching him :scusthov:....the ep also kind of confused me because i could've swore her parents said cora left while her sister was on her death bed but thats not what i just watched :francis:....also for the brehs that watched it live did it go off with JD hittin cora over the head? or did the version i downloaded cut off too soon :snoop:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
that last ep was all kinds of scust....freaky ass sisters :scust:...JD so damn scummy he make me itch just watching him :scusthov:....the ep also kind of confused me because i could've swore her parents said cora left while her sister was on her death bed but thats not what i just watched :francis:....also for the brehs that watched it live did it go off with JD hittin cora over the head? or did the version i downloaded cut off too soon :snoop:
Yup

I kinda felt for old boy who was sexxin Cora sister when she died. Buddy was horrified.
Which i guess explains why when Cora got em he aint even struggle.
That guilt was all in em. Smh

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Yup

I kinda felt for old boy who was sexxin Cora sister when she died. Buddy was horrified.
Which i guess explains why when Cora got em he aint even struggle.
That guilt was all in em. Smh
Cora's sister died while having sex.... I guess you can say he had the deathstroke
giphy.webp

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I assume you are laughing at me. :snoop: I honestly forgot everything about the guy she killed including his name and what she looked like. In a way he was such a small part of the show.
yea breh idk how u forgot all that info. Aint been that many eps. Plus they showed it at the end when she was hittin him and it flashed to the way she killed him

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
On ep 6. Holy shyt this female cop is annoying as fukk. How the hell you try to pin a murder on her when you haven't even id the body or how they died :mindblown:
Yoooo the fukk man :huhldup: Sister is wilding out

Last edited:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
caught up on the last 2 episodes

this shyt is a little too contrived

i still fukk with it but they doing too much

i knew the body they found was gonna be the little sister

im just waiting to see how the mother is involved in this

IIRC the mom said the sister died a couple weeks after Cora ran away

obviously that was a lie but why would she lie

i also dont like how they are using Cora to trick the auidience

all those flashes they showed us of Cora and Maddy were really Cora and her sister :beli:

that makes me wonder if the sis was really dying when Cora attacked dude

maybe she was too high and thought she saw he doing cpr but he was really just smashing...idk

and where the hell is Maddy

Last edited: