The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Demons
:francis:

Open and shut case Johnson
mrw-when-i-just-sent-my-pages-phd-thesis-to-my-advisors-right-before-christmas-holydays-74133.gif

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Finale was kinda trash

Didn't like the "I thought yall ran away" excuse from the mother

She was overprotective af but never called the police when your 2 daughters went missing :comeon:

Didn't even call the police or ask where the sick daughter was when Cora reappeared :comeon:

shyt was way too contrived

Then Maddy just moved away and changed her name?

After being on JD dikk heavy she just did a complete 180 the next day and ran away from him :gucci:

You telling me that after JD made this bytch kick rocks he stalked her and begged her to come back?

This shyt was borderline great before the finale but the ending was a big letdown to me

Overall it was still a good series

Beil and the detective dude were really good

Last edited:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Finale was kinda trash

Didn't like the "I thought yall ran away" excuse from the mother

She was overprotective af but never called the police when your 2 daughters went missing
:comeon:

Didn't even call the police or ask where the sick daughter was when Cora reappeared :comeon:

shyt was way too contrived

Then Maddy just moved away and changed her name?

After being on JD dikk heavy she just did a complete 180 the next day and ran away from him :gucci:

You telling me that after JD made this bytch kick rocks he stalked her and begged her to come back?

This shyt was borderline great before the finale but the ending was a big letdown to me

Overall it was still a good series

Beil and the detective dude were really good
yeah
i didnt get that shyt.
you spent all that time being a bytchass of a mom to Jessica Beil for this sickly ass kid, only to go mute when her ass disappears?!?!
:martin:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Did JD get caught or did he get away? The others either got caught or shot but I don't remember what happened to JD....
JD got killed

Remember Cora husband went to his house with a gun to confront him but saw the 2 dudes run out and hop in the car

When he went in he found JD dead

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Just started this earlier today off the DVR. On episode 5. This is good stuff. Like a basic cable version of season 1 of True Detective.

Season 2 is starting August 1

e001

Superstar
Daps
Just did a marathon of this show, the thriller is pretty fukking good but the unveiling of her story was a bit disappointing, it should've been way darker.

I don't like happy endings, they should've exploited that moment that Cora almost abandoned Phoebe in the woods and just kept going through that route with the story, turning her into the villain again, giving her a death sentence and making the lieutenant disappointed for believing in her after all, something along those lines.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I just started watching this. I finished the first episode, and I’m intrigued.

However, my immediate thoughts while watching this were, 1) Jessica Biel fukked up her nose something serious with plastic surgery, and 2) Who’s is this Jon Snow lookalike playing Biel’s husband? :heh:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I just finished the first season. Ehhh...average as hell. 6/10

Also, it’s way too hard to believe that the cops would care that much about helping a cold-blooded killer. For whatever reason, I can’t suspend my disbelief about this. As a result, I feel the story was way too forced.

Also, a late 30s Jessica Biel cannot play the role of a teenager. She’s supposed to be a few years older than her sick sister, but looks at least double her age :mjlol:

That incest shyt with the underage sister and the 36 year old Biel was uncalled for :sitdown:

I may try watching season 2, but its definitely low on my list. If I have nothing else to watch I might attempt it. :yeshrug: