Vanilla Midget King already injured - UPDATE: REIGN AT THE TOP SHORT LIKE LEPRECHAUN

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
And anyone who says finn fukked it up putting his arm out.. Look where hed land if he didnt put his arm out. His neck woulda landed flat cross that edge. Rollins could have killed him cause hes not strong enough to be doing a move like that where any wrong angle to disable someone. Finn did NOTHING wrong.

Rollins. Tsc's favorite. Dudes a fukk up.

How many passes he getting. Between his gfs to the injurys. Hhh looking dumb outchea.

Give it back to roman reigns

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
bDifDc2.gif

l9nq5uq.jpg

full
:dead:

And a character that looks like that is named Finn balor? Who the fukk came up with that:heh:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
And anyone who says finn fukked it up putting his arm out.. Look where hed land if he didnt put his arm out. His neck woulda landed flat cross that edge. Rollins could have killed him cause hes not strong enough to be doing a move like that where any wrong angle to disable someone. Finn did NOTHING wrong.

How many passes he getting. Between his gfs to the injurys. Hhh looking dumb outchea.

His kneck wasn't going to hit the edge. If he tucks his head and keeps his arm in his back would have hit the front of the barricade.

I seen someone else say that Rollins didn't throw Balor high enough which was also wrong.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
His kneck wasn't going to hit the edge. If he tucks his head and keeps his arm in his back would have hit the front of the barricade.

I seen someone else say that Rollins didn't throw Balor high enough which was also wrong.

Back of his head hits with his arm out

He didnt throw him high enough

He literally threw him horizontally. At best hes hitting high shoulder into the neck area

Its a stupid move and if he does it again he deserves someone beating his ass

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

I disagree. Give it to Owens. Cass isn't ready, Reigns still has the Wellness Violation stench, and Seth is a walking hazard in the ring.

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
If balor took the bump straight on he'd be wrestling tonight. Unfortunately he turned his body, stuck his arm out and tried to make his own landing instead of just hitting the barricade straight on.
Yep. The proof is in the video. Take a powerbomb arm first and be surprised that you get an arm injury, brehs. I think I'll try to kick a soccer ball at full speed with my testicles instead of my foot and see how I feel after