Vanilla Midget King already injured - UPDATE: REIGN AT THE TOP SHORT LIKE LEPRECHAUN

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Rollins could have killed him cause hes not strong enough to be doing a move like that
:what: Rollins has done running powerbombs to guys literally twice the size of Balor with no problem. Call him reckless if you want but strength is not the issue.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
You follow me around every thread.

No I don't. :mjlol: Get over yourself. It's a discussion forum which means you talk to people.

And I don't "hate" WWE at all. There are a lot of things that I enjoy but I definitely don't find enjoyment in other people's injuries which a miserable loser like you loves to see.

You took your style from Da Jester and his cronies which has been corny from day one.

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
No I don't. :mjlol: Get over yourself. It's a discussion forum which means you talk to people.

And I don't "hate" WWE at all. There are a lot of things that I enjoy but I definitely don't find enjoyment in other people's injuries which a miserable loser like you loves to see.

You took your style from Da Jester and his cronies which has been corny from day one.
Crank that ignore button then :yeshrug: Where did I say I find enjoyment in anyone's injuries. If they are gonna give anyone the belt, I don't care if it's the Brooklyn Brawler, I want it to be a long reign like god intended. One day, one month or three month title reigns make the world title look like a fukkin joke

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
When the argument is "well, he should've taken the bump to the neck/head while hitting the barricade instead of putting his arm up" it just tells you how dumb the spot is. We see dumb ass moves and spots all the time, it normally works fine and we enjoy the spot, but that doesn't make it any less dangerous and stupid.

soulfuljah

All Star
Daps
injury.gif
Everytime I see this :sadcam:

He tried to walk it off :mjcry:

Last edited:

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
Is Rollins reckless or is that the style these new dudes have now. There's a bunch of them that do stupid shyt everynight and honestly most of the time its not even cool. Like neville, he got old real quick. That move seth does off the top rope that looks like neville finisher is sick but it would be dumb if he did it every night.

Rollins
AJ
Neville
Sammi Zayne
Enzo
Balor
Lucha Dragons
Kofi

I could go on, everyone is so damn fast and high flyin now that all its gonna take is one or two inches off to crack a bone

woof

Daps
Reppin
When the argument is "well, he should've taken the bump to the neck/head while hitting the barricade instead of putting his arm up" it just tells you how dumb the spot is. We see dumb ass moves and spots all the time, it normally works fine and we enjoy the spot, but that doesn't make it any less dangerous and stupid.
I don't think most pointing out that Rollins' wasn't to blame would disagree with this. The move/bump should go, along with several others guys are using way too routinely. The [dumb] risk isn't worth the reward.

(They should also be cutting back on the go go go in general, but they have an audience that's gone full retard and has canonized great wrestling = spamming, so that's unlikely.)

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Breh. Its ridiculous he ven won, he fukking stinks! :mindblown:

bear27

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Some in here laughing/clowning at another man's misfortune and injury?I knew some of the tsc posters(very small number,I generally like the board) were pathetic losers in life but god damn this is bad.Seth injuring people again I see,bu Finn should have known his rep and protected himself more.He be back around Royal Rumble time??Some of you witty folks using a what near 20 yr old saying by someone who could never ever work and literally made money on his genetic jackpot he hit can cry when another'vanilla midget' has a top spot at Mania.again.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Rollins, again?

I generally like his performances, but I'm inclined to believe there's some truth to Bret's discussion of his sloppiness and recklessness.
HitGOAT tells the truth ..it sucks this shyt happened.

I bet Finn is feeling like he is letting the company down right now. I feel for the dude.:wow: