Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
THE MOST RACIST COMMENTS ABOUT NELSON MANDELA

http://www.vice.com/read/nelson-mandela-death-twir?utm_source=vicefbus

By Dave Schilling

Share on Tumblr
submit
3199012558_76e6bd0c0e_z.jpg

Photo via Flickr User South Africa The Good News

Welcome to a special Nelson Mandela edition of This Week in Racism. I’ll be ranking news stories on a scale of 1 to RACIST, with “1” being the least racist and “RACIST” being the most racist.

-When a world leader dies, people tend to drop their partisan disagreements and find a way to honor the accomplishments of the deceased. In America, when a president dies, all sitting and former presidents are expected to attend the funeral. Ideally, the deaths of heads of state should bring people together to recognize the common bonds of a nation, or a world.

That respect doesn't always trickle down to average citizens. If Twitter had existed in 1994 when Richard Nixon died, chances are that a gaggle of a$$holes would have gotten together to say something shytty about Tricky dikk's demise. It's the nature of the medium that people try to out-douche each other on the regular. As such, it is no surprise that a small segment of the internet thought it'd be OK to be racist to mark the occasion of former South African President Nelson Mandela's death. I mean, who can resist such a fantastic opportunity to reveal just how horrible you actually are? This is like the Super Bowl for shytty people. As with the Super Bowl and the movieHighlander, there can be only one winner. Let's see who really took this opportunity and ran with it.

-Leave it to the readers of the intellectually stimulating Fox Nation website to open up this contest strong and deliver what might be a DEVASTATING blow of racial prejudice right out of the gate. Thecomments have been disabled on the Mandela obit article, but a blog called Newshounds took screenshots of some of the epic idiocy.

mandela1.jpg

mandela_2.jpg

Instead of getting rid of your comment section, maybe next time just hire someone (preferably a natural born American citizen. This is Fox Nation, after all) to write fake comments like, "What a fine obituary," "We'll miss you, Nelly," or "Holler at me if you love black folks!" RACIST

-The editor of WorldNetDaily, Joseph Farah, thinks the real racist was Mandela.

"Apartheid was inarguably an evil and unjustifiable system. But so is the system Mandela’s revolution brought about – one in which anti-white racism is so strong today that a prominent genocide watchdog group has labeled the current situation a “precursor” to the deliberate, systematic elimination of the race.

In other words, the world has been sold a bill of goods about Mandela. He wasn’t the saintly character portrayed by Morgan Freeman. He wasn’t someone fighting for racial equality. He was the leader of a violent, Communist revolution that has nearly succeeded in all of its grisly horror...

Today, in South Africa’s white population of 4 million, 1 million live in utter poverty.

Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss."

Singling out "white poverty" in a country like South Africa is ridiculous, because South Africa is a ridiculously poor nation with a white population that is less than 10 percent according to recent census data. A South African government study reported on by Sky News in 2012 found that white South Africans still make six times more than their black counterparts. The same study found that two-thirds of the country's youth live in households where the per capita income is about $77 a month. South Africa is overwhelmingly black. You would assume that would happen in a country in... Africa. The concern Mr. Farah has would be better placed with the entirety of South Africa's poor, rather than just white people. I could call his comment "race baiting," but I'll pass. RACIST

-Blogs are great, but everyone knows that Twitter is the best place to find loony folks who love to say awful things about dead famous people. As such, I dedicate this week's most racist tweets to those brave souls who threw caution (and decorum) to the wind in order to make as many people mad as possible. Congrats!

The Most Racist Nelson Mandela Death Tweets:

Anth18#WR @anth8814
Follow

FUUUCCCKKKK Nelson Mandela. Scruffy ****** terrorist

4:39 PM - 5 Dec 2013

Madison Grant. #WR @HeteroWhiteMan
Follow

Savages in #NelsonMandela 's ****** paradise like to boil white babies to death.

6:01 PM - 5 Dec 2013

nelson Mandela died oh good a another ****** dead

— Richard A Goodall (@Rgoodall3) December 5, 2013

remingtonredneck @redneckwithagun
Follow
Hopefully nelson mandela is not the only ****** that dies today....

4:08 PM - 5 Dec 2013

Daniel Mulholland @danjmul6715
Follow

@NelsonMandela good riddance you smelling ****** piece of shyt rot in hell baby dikksucker

12:17 PM - 6 Dec 2013

Stimulus Watchdog @stimuluswatchdg
Follow

I can't believe #Obama is lowering flags to half-staff for that #****** #NelsonMandela. What a joke. #ImpeachObama

8:49 AM - 6 Dec 2013

Phillip Ryan @Anti_Fag
Follow

I'll bet #NelsonMandela has been dead for weeks while his ****** savage family figure how to make the most money out of it. #******s

9:17 PM - 5 Dec 2013

AND THE WINNER IS...

@dave_schilling

Yakno1

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Grain a salt, st0rmfr0nt actively spams yahoo/youtube comment sections and media outlet comment sections(primarily newspaper comment sections) with hate rhetoric

In the comment section, anything dealing with Black Americans, expect fukkery

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
not trolling- really?

i need to pay more attention to them

i wont front
i thought they were just really liberal white dudes

I know a few of the writers. Typical White hipsters who didn't grow up around Black people and secretly fear people of color. Will be the yuppies who promote the racist ideology their parents promoted. Just look at the sensationalism and tone on a few of their stories at any given time....

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I know a few of the writers. Typical White hipsters who didn't grow up around Black people and secretly fear people of color. Will be the yuppies who promote the racist ideology their parents promoted. Just look at the sensationalism and tone on a few of their stories at any given time....
aye preciat that info brah

shyt will change how i read their shyt

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
I knew what was coming when I clicked the thread and I'm still bothered :snoop:, might as well take a break from the internet whenever a black figure dies.
Never expect anything decent on the net. Assume the worst from them and you'll never be let down. :yeshrug:
I expect no sympathy from a race of people that went into black owned land and became racist to its inhabitants.
Basically.
#CacsGonnaCac :manny:
And you know this...
not trolling- really?

i need to pay more attention to them

i wont front
i thought they were just really liberal white dudes
They are... Those are the scariest kinds. Never know when they'll flip on you. Plus, they've been accused of quasi-racism and covering other cultures through a biased western lens. Take it all at face value and read it objectively and you ought to be alright.