Vice.com: THE MOST RACIST COMMENTS ABOUT NELSON MANDELA

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
I also the thought I was the only one who was skeptical about vice. As soon as I saw their coverage of the palestine conflict I knew it was westernized corporal bullshyt bollocks

Vice is fukked, i realised like a year ago

its called racial innuuendo for a reason. just like a chick throwing u signs, u either get it or u dont

real talk, no disrespect but this is a cop out, i am more than happy to listen to the viewpoint that vice might have some pro western xenophobic racist additude but screaming "you either get it or you dont" and simply agreeing with like minded people in this thread with little to no evidence doesnt contribute to the discussion in any meaningful way.

i want to see where you guys feel its racist and id like to view it from that position. but this "oh well you either see it or you dont" is always thrown out on here and it feels more like crying wolf. im not a big vice viewer, but the 3 documentaries i saw, i enjoyed, so id like tosee where you guys feel their views are racist. not just saying the shyt and then running for cover when people want to see examples.

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
long story short

-l president of zimbabwe elected by whites
-recieved a knighthood from the queen in 1994, even doe you have to be british for knighthood they made an exception for him lol
-he double crossed them, got rid of the white minority who controlled the majority of economic power in ZBW
-then basically got crucified by the media who lied and tried to paint him as some evil dictator african hitler type figure
-alot of sanctions put on ZBW preventing them from trading goods
----------------------------------------------

I dont even wanna get into this mandela shyt. follow me on instigram @alkebulanrise for my views on mandela
Props. That's deep shiit.

But, I don't get your original post, "I guess you haven't heard of...". What were you trying to say?

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Props. That's deep shiit.

But, I don't get your original post, "I guess you haven't heard of...". What were you trying to say?
that was me. you said anyone would be mellow and forgiving by the time they are 70. robert mugabe was well into his eighties when he decided to disposess the white farmers in zimbabwe.

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that was me. you said anyone would be mellow and forgiving by the time they are 70. robert mugabe was well into his eighties when he decided to disposess the white farmers in zimbabwe.
Yo, for real props on that. Im definitely going to do more research on him. You're right, I should have said "most" people in their seventies not "everyone" but you also have to remember that I mentioned that Mandela spent 27 years in prison prior to coming out in his seventies.

Having your freedom taken away from you for so long can and in a lot of cases will make you loose that aggressive fighting spirit. I think Mandela decided to keep fighting but not in an aggressive eye for an eye type of way.

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
I'm no longer surprised by this. Saw a bit of the same ugliness last night while at a comedy show. White people are tempting a response by black America that they are not going to like. Keep it up, white America. Keep it up.

shut the fukk up, mulatto

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
real talk, no disrespect but this is a cop out, i am more than happy to listen to the viewpoint that vice might have some pro western xenophobic racist additude but screaming "you either get it or you dont" and simply agreeing with like minded people in this thread with little to no evidence doesnt contribute to the discussion in any meaningful way.

i want to see where you guys feel its racist and id like to view it from that position. but this "oh well you either see it or you dont" is always thrown out on here and it feels more like crying wolf. im not a big vice viewer, but the 3 documentaries i saw, i enjoyed, so id like tosee where you guys feel their views are racist. not just saying the shyt and then running for cover when people want to see examples.

i second this motion i still don't get how vice is racist. like...at all. they seem pretty balanced about all things fukked up. @HoopDreams94