Vice.com: THE MOST RACIST COMMENTS ABOUT NELSON MANDELA

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
:russ: @ anyone being surprised by white people anymore.

I used to be shocked at the comments on the internet too until i acknowledged that the Caucasoid race is naturally bigoted, it's in their blood,sweat and tears.

The only reason they exist on this planet is to keep evil flowing.

Hopefully more incidents like Sandy Hook will happen. Kill them while they're young :smugbiden:.

:comeon::snoop:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yall still shocked by this shyt?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
They really are ...I've been saying that for years ....all of them and the writers for HBO Girls.

However, where's Maino and Mysonne? Go beat up the people at VICE ...they're in Brooklyn, right there in Willy B.

They ain't gonna do shyt. Rappers don't care for black power anymore.

James Worthy

Superstar
Daps
I don't have to agree with 100% of what the great Mandela believed. Also consider that he did 27 years in prison and was released from jail in his 70s. Everybody in their seventies are forgiving and not as confrontational as someone in their twenties.

I think if Mandela woulda got booked at 20 and was released at 47 he probably woulda came out with a different approach.

I was just joking with you, you are entitled to your opinion.

AV Dicey

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Juan Roberto's bald spot
jesus! some of yall need hugs outchea
people are mean and evil, it is what it is, :manny:
live your life, enjoy family and friends
its a wonderful world, a world of wonder, you thunder and thunder you dont go under

mtu wa chuma

archangel of terror
Supporter
Daps
I heard there were some racist comments on st0rmfr0nt and on youtube comments about Mandela's death. Im truly shocked brehs. those were the last places youd expect that kind of stuff

All Star
Daps
mandela1.jpg

mandela_2.jpg

OJ Trial? :skip: A lot of paranoid, delusional buffoons over there.

They grieve Paul Walkers death more than Mandela.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't heard of him. Enlighten me. (seriously).

long story short

-l president of zimbabwe elected by whites
-recieved a knighthood from the queen in 1994, even doe you have to be british for knighthood they made an exception for him lol
-he double crossed them, got rid of the white minority who controlled the majority of economic power in ZBW
-then basically got crucified by the media who lied and tried to paint him as some evil dictator african hitler type figure
-alot of sanctions put on ZBW preventing them from trading goods
----------------------------------------------

I dont even wanna get into this mandela shyt. follow me on instigram @alkebulanrise for my views on mandela

Last edited:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
that's why when the redneck coworker of mine asked me did I hear about NELSON MANDELA's death...

I immediately CHANGED THE SUBJECT cause I knew damn well he wanted to say some sensational shyt to get me upset...

and I didn't feel like losing my job that day or having CHARGES PRESSED AGAINST ME ...so I just kept it moving

what's crazy is MOST OF THESE PEOPLE TALKING SHYT were virtually babies when MANDELA was released and had no knowledge of him

all they see is some OLD BLACK GUY who was said to be REVOLUTIONARY and went to PRISON and they automatically think NEGATIVE......

that's why I DON'T SEE THE VALUE IN DISCUSSION RACE with people NOT OF MY RACE..cause their IS NO MIDDLE GROUND when it comes to relative assumptions..