Vice.com: THE MOST RACIST COMMENTS ABOUT NELSON MANDELA

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
while i understand your guys concern of vice and potential culture and race class in their work, i enjoy some of their articles and their stories. i cant say i ever viewed them as racists, or undercover racists, i enjoy some of the work.

feel free to call me a c00n.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
while i understand your guys concern of vice and potential culture and race class in their work, i enjoy some of their articles and their stories. i cant say i ever viewed them as racists, or undercover racists, i enjoy some of the work.

BGI81.gif

OK. :troll:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
not trolling- really?

i need to pay more attention to them

i wont front
i thought they were just really liberal white dudes

You gotta be on point when it comes to white liberals, fact these dudes never/dont wanna acknowledge imperial legacy and colonization as the main reasons why Africa and the Virgin Islands are so fukked up in the first place.

It's kinda like the documentary called Africa Addio. Gives you a one sided insight of the problems with blacks from a "well whites tried civilizes yall animals" perspective

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps

Not a c00n, just uninformed. c00n is you willing know that these dudes are on that sneak racist shyt and still fukk with them.

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
"really liberal white dudes" :laff:
you guys need to look at the people who called themselves progressives in the early 20th century. Guys like Woodrow Wilson. :aicmon:...

Ya'll really didn't peep the blatant racism by Tosh.0 :what: :mindblown:...Doesnt surprise me. This is the same site that finds Louis CK's racist ass funny. It really takes a cross burning in your front yard for some black people to get. They ain't laughing with you. They laughing at you.

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
Not a c00n, just uninformed. c00n is you willing know that these dudes are on that sneak racist shyt and still fukk with them.

the thing is i have seen their documentaries on the mormons vs mexican mafia, north korea, african warlords, and i didnt see any condescending remarks in regards to that. it would help if you guys pointed to the instances of racism as opposed to blanketing it as a whole.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't have to agree with 100% of what the great Mandela believed. Also consider that he did 27 years in prison and was released from jail in his 70s. Everybody in their seventies are forgiving and not as confrontational as someone in their twenties.

I think if Mandela woulda got booked at 20 and was released at 47 he probably woulda came out with a different approach.
You must not have heard of Robert Mugabe .

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
:russ: @ anyone being surprised by white people anymore.

I used to be shocked at the comments on the internet too until i acknowledged that the Caucasoid race is naturally bigoted, it's in their blood,sweat and tears.

The only reason they exist on this planet is to keep evil flowing.

Hopefully more incidents like Sandy Hook will happen. Kill them while they're young :smugbiden:.
:comeon: history doesn't believe your tough talk