Vice.com: THE MOST RACIST COMMENTS ABOUT NELSON MANDELA

Daps
Reppin
VOID

yo moms

drunk
Daps
I knew what was coming when I clicked the thread and I'm still bothered :snoop:, might as well take a break from the internet whenever a black figure dies.

Or you could tweet racist comments every time a white celebrity dies. I've been eating good off these racist tweets about Paul walker :eat:

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
This is why I shyt on that cac Paul Walker... them devils ain't got no respect for us, but we supposed to Bow to them when they die. Devils I tell ya :pacspit: That crazy cac Alex Jones has been talking trash about Nelson Mandela too, I hate them cave monkey's.

Last edited:

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"really liberal white dudes" :laff:
you guys need to look at the people who called themselves progressives in the early 20th century. Guys like Woodrow Wilson. :aicmon:...

Ya'll really didn't peep the blatant racism by Tosh.0 :what: :mindblown:...Doesnt surprise me. This is the same site that finds Louis CK's racist ass funny. It really takes a cross burning in your front yard for some black people to get. They ain't laughing with you. They laughing at you.

What Louis CK did that was racist? :dwillhuh:

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What Louis CK did that was racist? :dwillhuh:

Louis CK is the only white dude I know of in which half of this site gives a pass on him jokingly saying ******. You have people on here saying, "but he ain't even white he's a mexican tho" trying to defend that shyt. People think is ok because Patrice gave that fool a pass.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I also the thought I was the only one who was skeptical about vice. As soon as I saw their coverage of the palestine conflict I knew it was westernized corporal bullshyt bollocks

are you trolling or are you for real?

are they trolling or are they for real?

:lupe: i like vice...

Vice is fukked, i realised like a year ago

the thing is i have seen their documentaries on the mormons vs mexican mafia, north korea, african warlords, and i didnt see any condescending remarks in regards to that. it would help if you guys pointed to the instances of racism as opposed to blanketing it as a whole.

its called racial innuuendo for a reason. just like a chick throwing u signs, u either get it or u dont

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window
:russ: @ anyone being surprised by white people anymore.

I used to be shocked at the comments on the internet too until i acknowledged that the Caucasoid race is naturally bigoted, it's in their blood,sweat and tears.

The only reason they exist on this planet is to keep evil flowing.

Hopefully more incidents like Sandy Hook will happen. Kill them while they're young :smugbiden:.

PSGxjhT.png

:lolbron:

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
I also the thought I was the only one who was skeptical about vice. As soon as I saw their coverage of the palestine conflict I knew it was westernized corporal bullshyt bollocks

Vice is fukked, i realised like a year ago

its called racial innuuendo for a reason. just like a chick throwing u signs, u either get it or u dont

it seems pretty fukked up, but towards everything. who is the audience for the magazine then? other people that don't really give a fukk about anyone? do hipsters watch HBO?

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Louis CK is the only white dude I know of in which half of this site gives a pass on him jokingly saying ******. You have people on here saying, "but he ain't even white he's a mexican tho" trying to defend that shyt. People think is ok because Patrice gave that fool a pass.

man, come on. he's not saying it insultingly. there's nothing wrong with what louis ck said, and i'm as pro-black as it gets on this forum. lighten up, breh.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it seems pretty fukked up, but towards everything. who is the audience for the magazine then? other people that don't really give a fukk about anyone? do hipsters watch HBO?

your typical hip hop fan mr "I seen it on tv so I know about that life and my opinion is valid"

your typical hip hop fan dont even respect black people

yeah im talking about white people