Video: AOC supports reparations...for illegal immigrants

JesusFOREVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My Father in Heaven
Mental gynastics, with all these racist POS' in positions of power. :mjpls:

The truth is, blacks will never see reparations, unless we unify, and punish cacs economically, somehow. Or, it's to the point, they're under physical threat/duress.

The way cacs see it, we had our chance (70s & 80s). :duck:

We gave it away during the crack epidemic (which they lined blacked ppl up wit, anyway). Now they're flooding the country wit Latinos and Hispanics, and attempting to bribe them into assimilating w/ the Democratic party, whilst fukking black folks. :mjpls:
Not racist, she looking out for HER people first which is what her plan was from the moment she jumped into politics, its what every politicians goal is

like i said yall needing to be looking at these black politicans for reparations

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
Shes doing what shes supposed to be doing, yall need to be looking at these “black” politicians for reparations
You read my mind. Rather than being angry at her, black folk should be asking why “OUR” politicians aren’t riding this hard for us? The Ones we constantly elect. The ones who constantly thank us for saving America.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm sympathetic to some extent to people fleeing South American countries, but it doesn't negate the fact that they crossed over into US borders illegally. You can see how important language is with these discussions. Don't call them migrant workers, call them what they are, illegal immigrants. This reminds me of the white dude that thought it would be cool to cross into North Korea's border only to be returned to the US as a vegetable. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. They knew the potential consequences coming over here.

You can see why the media ain't shyt too. Migrant workers, no they're illegal immigrants. It's the same with the so called spike in Asian hate crimes. The media is taking social media's lead and labelling criminal acts as hate crimes. No, that woman was robbed, or no that woman was assaulted by a mentally ill person. A lot of those instances have nothing to do with race. It's just good old fashioned criminal behavior. One of the few things Trump got right was calling out the media for what they are and what they do.