CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
No.
Reparations are a legitimate issue for black Americans. Or Native Americans.

That's about it.

Whatever social programs Democrats want to legislate to improve equity for "brown" people and other minorities...that's fine and should be pursued.

But reparations are a separate issue.
:gucci:NATIVE AMERICANS GOT REPARATIONS
AND WERE EVEN COMPENSATED
AFTER THEY WERE FORCED
TO FREE THEIR SLAVES
A WHOLE 2 YRS AFTER SLAVERY ENDED.

THOSE COCKSUCKERS
OWE MY PPL REPARATIONS
FOR SLAVERY
AND COMPENSATION FOR
BREAKING THE FREEDMANS TREATIES.

:devil:
:evil:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Not racist, she looking out for HER people first which is what her plan was from the moment she jumped into politics, its what every politicians goal is

like i said yall needing to be looking at these black politicans for reparations

:gucci:THOSE ARENT HER PPL
AND THEY DONT EVEN HAVE THE SAME
DNA MAKEUP.

SHES A PUERTO RICAN...
AKA AN US CITIZEN BY LAW...

HER PPL ARENT ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS.
:devil:
:evil:

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
Calling it reparations is super :mjpls::mjpls::mjpls: to a demonic degree

They’ve been through human rights violations and the most direct way to amend that is giving them citizenship. That’s what they were after and from the hell I assume they went through that’s the best they’re gonna get and probably the route that will be chosen.

Reparations tho, for non citizens that came here by choice :russ: FOH!!!

Reparations for them is uninstalling the US backed puppet governments that destabilized the places from whence they came so they have a home to call their own. That place is not here however.

Through the very conception of the African American, the US is our homeland where systemically, for hundreds of years we have been subjected to genocide and disenfranchisement. Through our contributions America stands and we are not going anywhere. In order to be our best selves we need the government that oversaw said genocide and disenfranchisement for centuries to pay what is owed to use regardless of how they fear it will impact the administration of law and America’s power dynamics internally and externally. In addition to being America’s greatest wrong, what is owed to Aframs is America’s greatest debt. That is reparations and that verbiage should be reserved exclusively for ADOS African American concerns.

It’s fukkd up and I don’t have all the answers, and there’s probably a right answer on how to handle this, reparations is not one of them:yeshrug:

AggiePride336.

Black American. The Sipp/Carolina.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Simply put, your black leaders and a lot of these blacks invested in the political process, have sympathy for every other group, but when it comes to their own, that’s when that conservative bone in them starts acting up. Look at the restaurant thread that talks about the splitting of checks. A lot of us don’t like us. Folks need to realize that in these discussions. A lot of our elected leaders don’t like us, have given up on us, but will parade around like they’re doing all they can

b_b

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Dem shills wya?

right here you dumb fakkit. but you absolutely right she can fukk herself with that statement

thats the thing tho, you nikkas latch onto republicans nuts so tight you wouldnt be caught dead denouncing shyt. me if my side is wrong its wrong. I aint on some team sports shyt cocksucker

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
The only reparations they should get is a one-way ticket back to where they came from. :mjpls:
shiiiiddd thats what other countries do if not that they just dont do shyt and let whatever happens, happens to the illegals in their country(racism, mistreatment, lack of support, etc)

Last edited:

Joe Budden

Banned
Daps
Hispanic woman doesn’t wanna fight for reservations for black people? Who’s shocked?

:what:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Illegal immigrants who arent even from this country, contributed to this country or ever lived in this country deserve reparations over black people who did all these things?

giphy.gif

Man if this Nicodemus from NIHM looking ass bytch dont get the fukk outta here with this burrito of bullshyt. :camby: