Waah Dean on Starting Ruff Ryders, Signing DMX

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
Basically and I'll be 100% honest, while I liked some of X's music, I was never that big of a fan of his either. I just never got into the hype like that. :yeshrug:

are you a cac? be honest
billsmugazz.png

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
Didn't realize there was 300 - 400 RR clubs...:ohhh:

OH yes. They're international.

Irv gotti was a dj? That's how he made a connection with X.

It all makes sense now.

Irv was put on by Waah Dean in a sense. He was a dj but needed better equipment and he looked out for Gotti. He new X as well. More or less they deleoped a bond. Gotti ended up at Def Jam with Cohen and Simmons.

Irv believed in X. You see NY was hungry for that sound side BIG was killed. Jay did his thing but thenatreeya wanted that sous. And then there was X...

Without a doubt, jay z was jealous and intimated by the dog. And made petty comments about him barking

I think it was Kevin Lyte was talking shyt about x and his wife Tasheera was there in the cut and told X and he kicked lytes ass.

Puffy likedX but he felt X was a problem because X was still in he streets Robbing nikkas and on drugs. But puff never disrespected X. They were mutual On the respect

I'll add more stories later ...

Last edited:

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
OH yes. They're international.

Irv gotti was a dj? That's how he made a connection with X.

It all makes sense now.

Irv was put on by Waah Dean in a sense. He was a dj but needed better equipment and he looked out for Gotti. He new X as well. More or less they deleoped a bond. Gotti ended up at Def Jam with Cohen and Simmons.

Irv believed in X. You see NY was hungry for that sound side BIG was killed. Jay did his thing but thenatreeya wanted that sous. And then there was X...

Without a doubt, jay z was jealous and intimated by the dog. And made petty comments about him barking

I think it was Kevin Lyte was talking shyt about x and his wife Tasheera was there in the cut and told X and he kicked lytes ass.

Puffy likedX but he felt X was a problem because X was still in he streets Robbing nikkas and on drugs. But puff never disrespected X. They were mutual On the respect

I'll add more stories later ...

@ bolded was Chris Lighty.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Double R baby! Waah and Dee always seemed like a stand up people.