Waah Dean on Starting Ruff Ryders, Signing DMX

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
Are You sure? Even the @the cac mamba knows X is a Legend. You're looking funny in the light :patrice:

So because @the cac mamba "knows X is a Legend" and because I never thought much of DMX mean I ain't Black now? :laff:

thecoli.com, bruhs and bruhettes. :ahh: The logic used in this post is something else. :pachaha:

I never said he ain't a legend and I never said I didn't fukk with him. I just said I never thought much of him. You getting uptight just because I don't like the nikka's music as much as you? :gucci:

Like I said, I like some songs by DMX but I never been that big of a fan of him or the Ruff Ryders. But I always check for shyt for the sake of checking it out.

By that time when they came out, in 98', I was constantly listening to a lot of Bone, Biggie, Nas, Kast, Blackstar, Wu, No Limit (which has aged like shyt lmao), Pac, Lauryn Hill, and DJ Quik. Rhythm-al-ism was like my soundtrack in 98'. :whew:

I bought that It's Dark and Hell Is Hot album, Then There Was X and my cousin had his Flesh of My Flesh and The Great Depression album and I bought that Ruff Ryders Vol. 2 comp album but I just never was that crazy over DMX's music. I liked some of it, but he was never somebody who was among my top 10 of favorite MCs or rappers. Why is that a hard pill for you to swallow? :jbhmm:

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
So because @the cac mamba "knows X is a Legend" and because I never thought much of DMX mean I ain't Black now? :laff:

thecoli.com, bruhs and bruhettes. :ahh: The logic used in this post is something else. :pachaha:

I never said he ain't a legend and I never said I didn't fukk with him. I just said I never thought much of him. You getting uptight just because I don't like the nikka's music as much as you? :gucci:

Like I said, I like some songs by DMX but I never been that big of a fan of him or the Ruff Ryders. But I always check for shyt for the sake of checking it out.

By that time when they came out, in 98', I was constantly listening to a lot of Bone, Biggie, Nas, Kast, Blackstar, Wu, No Limit (which has aged like shyt lmao), Pac, Lauryn Hill, and DJ Quik. Rhythm-al-ism was like my soundtrack in 98'. :whew:

I bought that It's Dark and Hell Is Hot album, Then There Was X and my cousin had his Flesh of My Flesh and The Great Depression album and I bought that Ruff Ryders Vol. 2 comp album but I just never was that crazy over DMX's music. I liked some of it, but he was never somebody who was among my top 10 of favorite MCs or rappers. Why is that a hard pill for you to swallow? :jbhmm:

There are a few elements of you that I can't quite comprehend.

and we can agree and respectfully disagree however, I said what I said and I'm not changing it breh

Plus I'm too tired

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
It's crazy how they protected X all those years while he's was still robbing nggz while he was on