Was Spiderman vs. Bonesaw a Shoot, Brehs?

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
:jbhmm:

I don't know what wrestling company spends thousands of dollars on ring girls, extra microphones, a giant steel cage with machinery in place to latch it together -- and not any money for one of the jobber's costumes. Let alone how much it would cost to have Bruce Campbell be your ring announcer,

Then the crowd starts chanting "Kill Him" :damn:

Took at least 4 chair shots unprepared, the most heinous use of a chair I'd seen since The Rock vs Foley's I Quit match.

Debut in a cage match and got shyt on, then defeat the Monster Heel in less than 3 minutes :whoo:
That's how you get over
Seemed like a shoot, but what do you brehs think :patrice:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
It was a work that turned into a shoot brother. Essentiality the advertisement was for "local superstar", to job. Spiderman = James Ellsworth. After Parker started flying around, Bonesaw went into business himself and started with the unprotected chairshots. Unfortunately, bonesaw wasn't the only one shooting that night...

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
It was a work that turned into a shoot brother. Essentiality the advertisement was for "local superstar", to job. Spiderman = James Ellsworth. After Parker started flying around, Bonesaw went into business himself and started with the unprotected chairshots. Unfortunately, bonesaw wasn't the only one shooting that night...

:mjgrin:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN

:wow:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX

Thank you for wising me up brehs.

How far do you guys think Peter Parker's run would've been in the WWE if he got the push though? :patrice:

Coulda combined some of that Hardy Boy and masked Lucha action, give him the Intercontinental or the United States because their colors are the same. Maybe the WWE title on some Rey Mysterio tip

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
@MartyMcFly
:damn::damn::damn:

Spyro

Banned
Daps
I don't get that match. Like I know it's a film, but in real life, do they have these kind of events?

And is it fake? Or is a shoot? You have to last "3 minutes"? How? By staying alive, unconscious what? Can't you just stand around for 3 minutes taking a beating, then claim "I lasted 3 minutes?" :hubie: