Was Spiderman vs. Bonesaw a Shoot, Brehs?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
It was a work that turned into a shoot brother. Essentiality the advertisement was for "local superstar", to job. Spiderman = James Ellsworth. After Parker started flying around, Bonesaw went into business himself and started with the unprotected chairshots. Unfortunately, bonesaw wasn't the only one shooting that night...

Aye yo. It may have been a shoot but Parker doesn't juice. Having genetically engineered blood isn't the same as getting a shot in your ass dude. Ask hogan. He knows best.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I don't get that match. Like I know it's a film, but in real life, do they have these kind of events?

And is it fake? Or is a shoot? You have to last "3 minutes"? How? By staying alive, unconscious what? Can't you just stand around for 3 minutes taking a beating, then claim "I lasted 3 minutes?" :hubie:
This is literally how pro wrestling started.

At carnivals you would have a strong guy work as a heel, daring people to "step right up" and see if they can last in the ring. They would have plants say "I can do it!" And they would job out to make him look strong. Then a local Babyface (also a plant) would step up, and beat him, vanquishing the villainous bad guy.

If this was the practice in 2016, Braun Strawman would be the attraction, James ellsworth and others would be people in the crowd, and John Cena would be the person who saves the day.

Daps
Unfortunately, bonesaw wasn't the only one shooting that night...
full

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
This is literally how pro wrestling started.

At carnivals you would have a strong guy work as a heel, daring people to "step right up" and see if they can last in the ring. They would have plants say "I can do it!" And they would job out to make him look strong. Then a local Babyface (also a plant) would step up, and beat him, vanquishing the villainous bad guy.

If this was the practice in 2016, Braun Strawman would be the attraction, James ellsworth and others would be people in the crowd, and John Cena would be the person who saves the day.
that's exactly how the King Kong Bundy episode on Married With Children went..lol

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
It was a work that turned into a shoot brother. Essentiality the advertisement was for "local superstar", to job. Spiderman = James Ellsworth. After Parker started flying around, Bonesaw went into business himself and started with the unprotected chairshots. Unfortunately, bonesaw wasn't the only one shooting that night...

@Peter Parker :mjgrin:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
If parker was bleeding in matches then I'm pretty sure superstar billy Graham wouldn't be on his death bed now and would be an active full wrestler in the e

holy shyt ruthless :dead:

I don't think wrestling radioactive spider-people is permitted in the bible though, so Billy would have a hard time with that :patrice:

Unless that angel Jacob wrestled with was really Marty Jannetty :mjlol: