Washington Post reinstates journalist, Felicia Sonmez, after tweet alleging Kobe was rapist

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
she has no duty to the savvy or unsavvy other than to report. she reposted an old report.
you cant sue someone for not understanding what they actually said
what you gonna tell the judge "people are retarded so she shouldnt have brought up history, i want a hundred thousand dollars" :skip:

:russ:
goodnite

She (or you) can tell it to the judge when she get that summons

Let A Fro Be A Fro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dirty South
I remember when WaPo had articles trashing Nate Parker and an article arguing against the death penalty for Dylan Roof up at the same time :mjpls:

7Pae.gif

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
...aaaand not only that - is talking smack on it, too!

She wanna hear from the boss, and she "hopes" the paper gonna protect her from threats. Mm-hmm.

She never lost one minute of sleeping, worrying 'bout the way things mighta been.
...big wheels keep on turnin'

She will get managed out of the company. The reality of the matter is her immaturity put them between a rock and a hard place.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
She won the battle, but she will definitely lose the war. No way you tweet that about your boss and not get fired. I think the heat might be too hot to fire her now, but give it six months and she will be gone.
She’s a white wo an crusading against a black monster raper. He can’t fire her ever. She’s protected.

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
Gotta fukking sign a contract and video record the lady giving consent and upload the entire sexual encounter to YouTube (with her express written consent) to avoid being accused of rape and shyt.

Pathetic.

:manny: You could still catch a case. She could say it was done under duress. Your best sex with a consenting marriage mate.

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
Gotta fukking sign a contract and video record the lady giving consent and upload the entire sexual encounter to YouTube (with her express written consent) to avoid being accused of rape and shyt.

Pathetic.

You mean like The Love Contract

:mjcry: