Wench goes viral on TikTok for wenching

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That wig is looking real janky, phamily.
full

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps

wastedmermaid

Superstar
Daps
It's funny how in this modern era, everyone is salty about their women divesting.
Brehs salty about black women divesting to crehs.
Crehs salty about white women divesting to brehs
chrehs salty about asian women divesting to crehs
brehitos salty about latinas divesting to brehs

Y'all better get in where you fit in.
shyts deeper than just beings salty. These bytches go out of there way to disrespect black men and put that online and form entire community’s around their love for white men

DTXwavey_02

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Yep this is the climate right now with black girls of my generation lowkey, especially in the area I stay in:francis: had one reject me and straight up told me she dislikes black men and is now a 21 year single mom with a half-breed child:mjlol:

Daps
shyts deeper than just beings salty. These bytches go out of there way to disrespect black men and put that online and form entire community’s around their love for white men
All races do that, except Latinas. I mean, I've seen Latinas drool over white men on there but they never tear down their men in the process the way Asians, and blacks, and middle eastern chicks do.

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
I'll give you that. I see tiktok videos of non-black women lusting after black men but one thing I notice in those videos is they rarely tear down their own men in the process. But it is what it is, a lot of black women this generation are lost. All you can do is report these videos and keep it pushing, and take solace in the fact that like the wild west days of twitter in the late 00's and early 10's these divesting tik tok videos are going to age like bananas. Hell this whole divesting movement is going to look wild in retrospect. The pendulum always swings back the other way.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
But..but..I was told this behavior does not really exist and they must be white dudes in black face.

Even if it does exist who cares? People like that eventually crash and burn or breed themselves out of the black race.