Wench goes viral on TikTok for wenching

Daps
Even if it does exist who cares? People like that eventually crash and burn or breed themselves out of the black race.
I'd be okay with it if it was just a bunch of ugly fat girls or old hags, I'd even say "good", but there are a lot of attractive young women doing this crap too.

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
Idk I tried to see it for like 30 seconds but I don’t care to put the effort in anymore
I’ll describe it . Y’all ain’t missing shyt

she’s in the bathroom the caption says nothing makes me weak in the knees . Then “white boys” flashes on the screen then she starts pretending to fall. Corny tik tok shyt but the comments is a whole lot wenching from black women a bunch of them agreeing and etc

Ryze

All Star
Daps
Yep this is the climate right now with black girls of my generation lowkey, especially in the area I stay in:francis: had one reject me and straight up told me she dislikes black men and is now a 21 year single mom with a half-breed child:mjlol:
We've got the worst era of black women. 75% chance most brehs will end up with a washed up reformed wench. SYSBM

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let them be. Let's stop acting like there aren't black men who exclusively date white women.

I looked in the comments expecting the same amount of hate I see when black men do this (half that hate is coming from other black men too) but nope.

Why are black women on tiktok like this?
blackmen who do get completely shyted on

blackwomen who do it get cheered on

Last edited: