Westside Gunn says he's not retiring

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
wsg.png

This was in spite of him saying that he was retiring at the end of 2020. More #ART coming for the culture.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I say get it while your hot cause you really only got a 2 to 3 year window mostly in the rap game.

He got contracts to fulfill he was never going to retire.

Plus this wasn't thread worthy but Op know what he doing he just wants nikkas too shyt on Gunn.

Typical Trump supporter trying to shyt on a minority.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I say get it while your hot cause you really only got a 2 to 3 year window mostly in the rap game.

He got contracts to fulfill he was never going to retire.

Plus this wasn't thread worthy but Op know what he doing he just wants nikkas too shyt on Gunn.

Typical Trump supporter trying to shyt on a minority.

:stopitslime: I'm a Westside Gunn fan. I created the Pray for Paris thread. The fake retirements never work especially when things open up again and you can get the performance bag. We still didn't get GunnLib.

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I knew he wasn't to begin with, he just wanted to get out of that purgatory hell hole record label Shady Records. Watch how much he will elevate wihout them.

You are projecting a lie. I don’t understand how many times this needs to be explained to you that Westside Gunn had a distribution deal with Shady, not an artist deal. Westside Gunn released how many projects since signing with Shady? How many of those projects were Shady affiliated?

Please stop fabricating the facts.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Gonna be some harsh realities for Griselda this year, when they don't have a major label to waste money promoting them on big platforms.
:francis:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gonna be some harsh realities for Griselda this year, when they don't have a major label to waste money promoting them on big platforms.
:francis:
:what:

brah, unless I've missed something entirely, da hell are you talking about? Roc Nation has always handled their promotion, and will continue to do so in 2021...and if you was alluding to Shady, Shady records is a boutique label, not a major...

Last edited:

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Been hoping for his retirement ever since he ruined WWCD with his incoherent blabbering & annoying ass adlibs x1,000. Possibly the worst performance by any member of a group ever even worse than Bizarre W/D12 :mjlol:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
:what:

brah, unless I've missed something entirelt, da hell are you talking about? Roc Nation has always handled their promotion, and will continue to do so in 2021...and if you was alluding to Shady, Shady records is a boutique label, not a major...

Fam. Shady still plays a role in everything, beyond distro. You still get access to the Interscope machine. You're not getting booked by Jimmy Fallon just because of Roc Nation.