Westside Gunn says he's not retiring

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i mean we all knew he wasnt....im glad tho, keep going

a heavy list of things he wanna see in 2021. lets see how much actually comes out from that

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
gunn my favorite rapper but he is very annoying. he keeps doing this yeezy cosplay & he doesn't have to at all. just give us more crack b, your whole lane is dope

• Dap
Reactions: Dad

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
gunn my favorite rapper but he is very annoying. he keeps doing this yeezy cosplay & he doesn't have to at all. just give us more crack b, your whole lane is dope

:troll: You don't want anymore Mystery hoodies and #ART?

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Gonna be some harsh realities for Griselda this year, when they don't have a major label to waste money promoting them on big platforms.
:francis:
I don't think it's gonna be a big deal breh.

Benny has Roc Nation fully backing him up, andt to my surprise Conway just said on a livestream that he's very happy with Shady and that to his surprise they've cleared almost every sample for his album (GDMM) that he's asked for. He said he was annoyed that they cut Anderson .Paak from the album, but other than that, they are letting him drop it basically exactly how he always wanted to. They even cleared a brand new sample from Bink that he sent at the last minute wasn't even on the original album he submitted. He's not having to use the Beat Butcha and Daringer combo. Production by Daringer, Alchemist, Bink, 9th Wonder, Khrysis, AraabMuzik, and Hitmaka. He said there might be one Beat Butcha beat on the album but he's not sure yet.

But Conway doesn't seem to care much either way. He said he's focused on quitting drinking and getting his own artists and his new label off the ground more so than his solo projects. He said he's fine with the vinyl and merch numbers on those, and just wants to focus on making dope music and stepping up his executive producing game in 2021.

As far as WSG I think he and Shady have more friction between them. But I'm over WSG as a solo artist anyways so whatever.