Westside Gunn says he's not retiring

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been hoping for his retirement ever since he ruined WWCD with his incoherent blabbering & annoying ass adlibs x1,000. Possibly the worst performance by any member of a group ever even worse than Bizarre W/D12 :mjlol:
The funny thing about posts like this, and esp taking your avi into account is without westside there is no WWCD or Benny as we know him. He's the architect of Griselda. He man manages most of it. You gon have to learn to enjoy that poison i'm afraid brah :yeshrug:

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The funny thing about posts like this, and esp taking your avi into account is without westside there is no WWCD or Benny as we know him. He's the architect of Griselda. He man manages most of it. You gon have to learn to enjoy that poison i'm afraid brah :yeshrug:

I understand that 100%. Still he pissed me off on that album :lolbron:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fam. Shady still plays a role in everything, beyond distro. You still get access to the Interscope machine. You're not getting booked by Jimmy Fallon just because of Roc Nation.
Ok, so you don't know what you're talking about...right, gotcha

Benny can get collab deals done with the NFL/Buffalo Bills via Roc Nation but a Jimmy Fallon appearance is way beyond Roc Nations capabilities...even though that's what Roc Nations job is do with them :dead::mjlol:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Ok, so you don't know what you're talking about...right, gotcha

Benny can get collab deals done with the NFL/Buffalo Bills via Roc Nation but a Jimmy Fallon appearance is way beyond Roc Nations capabilities...even though that's what Roc Nations job is do with them :dead::mjlol:

Yea ok lol.

I'll be bumping this thread in a few months.

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I’m a fan of bruh:whoa:

But some of the shyt he says and does, I just be like:dahell: