What black movie(s) do you hate that everyone else loves?

JD2019

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
It's not necessarily a black movie but the main character is black so I'm a run with it. I don't like Training Day at all and haven't watched it again since the first time I saw it. Of all the amazing roles Denzel Washington has brought to the screen; the one where he's a corrupt cop/villain and he finally wins an Oscar.
stopitslime.png

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
It's not necessarily a black movie but the main character is black so I'm a run with it. I don't like Training Day at all and haven't watched it again since the first time I saw it. Of all the amazing roles Denzel Washington has brought to the screen; the one where he's a corrupt cop/villain and he finally wins an Oscar.
stopitslime.png

i think that was when i bushed that piece of shyt award show. as a shorty i had already seen a bunch of Denzel movies. the fact that he won for being a corrupt cop drug runner is insane. those old cacs give the award out for actors in shytty roles.

halle berry won for being a broke, low-down wench, too :martin:

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Baby Boy was a great coming of age story that would benefit a lot of 18 - 25 year olds if they stripped the funnies and paid attention to the message.

with that being said:

e
dit: Poetic Justice just felt bland to me while watching. It’s a solid movie, but the fanfare for it I never understood. Must of been a cultural “had to be there” moment. 2Pac AND Janet Jackson in a film in 1992?

Fresh just wasn’t a good movie.