What do we make of McDonald's being the largest corporation invested in the black community?

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
I'm sitting here watching the Bounce Trumpet awards rerun and this commercial comes on. I don't think it was this commercial but it was the same campaign

And it hit me a few moments later, like damn. These muhfukkas might be the biggest company out there actually paying us mind :dwillhuh: Wal-Mart, Starbucks, etc. They ain't doing that shyt. Didn't they have a Black365 campaign? As I type Marsai Martin just won an award sponsored by them :dwillhuh: I don't see any other companies sponsoring. I wouldn't say pro-black but definitely invested in their black customors. We ain't even talking BET, they all over the BOUNCE TV AWARDS :dead:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
You white?
McDonald’s provides a lot of jobs in the black community (including corporate). Especially in Chicago where their headquarters is located.

:mjpls:
Do they pay livable wages to a majority of their work force?
Serve nutritious food?

Or do they just like our money?

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Do they pay livable wages to a majority of their work force?
Serve nutritious food?

Or do they just like our money?
They do. They even have an educational program where they either subsidize their workers tuition or provide schooling themselves. I forget the details.

Not sure about their consumption but the McDonald’s at their HQ is probably the best in America :ohlawd: exclusive menu and it has to be made perfect like the commercials :whew:.

I’m #healthygang but I can’t help but to go in on some fries and a burger from time to time.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mc Donald's hates your fukking guts

They feed you poison and enslave your people

I been trying to tell white people this. McDonald's hate their fcking guts with a pure passion. That's why they would never make a video for white people like the video they did for black people in the OP. They're poisoning and enslaving the entire white community.

I see alot of white people in the comments mad, jealous, and hating on black people because McDonald's made a video showing black people love and showing black people in a positive empowering light while excluding white people and white people are mad because they are their biggest customers. It's crazy because white people should be happy McDonald's are excluding them and don't give a fck about them. Even though white people are their most loyal, faithful and biggest customers McDonald's still don't value or think highly about them :russ:
In McDonald 98.58% of the population is White. In McDonald 0.50% of the population is Black or African American. In McDonald 0.00% of the population is Asian