What do we make of McDonald's being the largest corporation invested in the black community?

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Mc Donald's hates your fukking guts

They feed you poison and enslave your people

:unimpressed: This is the same McDonald’s that is currently getting sued by two black executives for racist practices and cutting its executive leaderships by 83 percent over the last two years.
African American execs claim racial discrimination at McDonald’s

:unimpressed: But you nikkas “lovin it”

I think y'all are mistaking the OP. Good or bad, McDonald's has to be the biggest company with biggest investment in black customers and the community. What do we make of that?

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
:unimpressed: This is the same McDonald’s that is currently getting sued by two black executives for racist practices and cutting its executive leaderships by 83 percent over the last two years.
African American execs claim racial discrimination at McDonald’s

:unimpressed: But you nikkas “lovin it”
How does McD's track record compare to other corporations or institutions? St. John's University, for example has a diverse student population, but the same cannot be said about the faculty members.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do they pay livable wages to a majority of their work force?
Serve nutritious food?

Or do they just like our money?
Of course they just like our money. These big corporations don’t give af about anybody. I just wanted to know if you’re white

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The harm that McDonalds inflicts upon the black community through its carginogenic reconstituted pink slop "food" costs that community TRILLIONS.
In McDonald 98.58% of the population is White. In McDonald 0.50% of the population is Black or African American. In McDonald 0.00% of the population is Asian
White ppl are the biggest consumers of McDonald's so they are being poisoned the most so do you feel like The harm that McDonalds inflicts upon the white community through its carginogenic reconstituted pink slop "food" costs the white community TRILLIONS?

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Killing em slowly..

The white community is McDonald's biggest consumers. You're saying they're killing the white community slowly?

In McDonald 98.58% of the population is White. In McDonald 0.50% of the population is Black or African American. In McDonald 0.00% of the population is Asian

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I think y'all are mistaking the OP. Good or bad, McDonald's has to be the biggest company with biggest investment in black customers and the community. What do we make of that?

Big Mac is the new crack. Special sauce your way to high blood pressure and cholesterol, brehs. :yeshrug:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Nothing We spend billions of dollars on their food. It's really marketing disguised as false charity and concern trolling. McDonalds has been slowly poisoning poor people with their food for decades. Do you noticed most middle-class/affluent areas don't even serve fast food.

Musty

Banned
Daps
There's no way to measure this.

With that being said, a girl I went to high school with went to Hamburger University and is doing pretty well.

They do sponsor a lot of ethnic events. It's a large corporation so I'm sure there's an overly political good ol boy club element in many areas of their upper management